Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone use/like the SKINN 6x lip balms?

@Tricolor  thank you!

Respected Contributor

I use the 6x pro serum and it is my HG! My lips do not respond to anything, until now. I take medication that dries out my mouth and lips, so this is like a miracle for me. I have tried almost everything including the Elizabeth Arden stick, all the Fresh, Philosophy lip products, carmex, blistex, L'Occitane, goat's milk balms, Mally lip products , Burt's Bees. Perlier, on and on. I am trying the balms for the first time on this visit, so we will see how they do. You Dazzlers are awesome.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Oh and does either the balms or serum sting at all? I don't like lip products that have that tingling or stinging feel. Thanks!

I have never had a stinging feel from either item. I really love the balms best for dry lips. The serum seems thicker and heavier and leaves stubborn lip marks on glasses. I really have to scrub hard to remove these marks.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jk9 wrote:

I use the 6x pro serum and it is my HG! My lips do not respond to anything, until now. I take medication that dries out my mouth and lips, so this is like a miracle for me. I have tried almost everything including the Elizabeth Arden stick, all the Fresh, Philosophy lip products, carmex, blistex, L'Occitane, goat's milk balms, Mally lip products , Burt's Bees. Perlier, on and on. I am trying the balms for the first time on this visit, so we will see how they do. You Dazzlers are awesome.

I think you will be suprised at how moisturizing the balms are on your lips. This was a nice treat for my forever dry and peeling lips! I will now not be without this item. I just purchased the trio so I don't run out. 

Respected Contributor

HG status for me and I purchase when he has specials on the lip balms. I use these multiple times a day.

Valued Contributor

HappyDaze, I just received my trio yeaterday. Only opened the Mango but gave it a whirl. I will say the lip balms are something special. Unlike every other lip products I have used, I only applied this once. Very good staying power.
Honored Contributor

So, I finally decided to order the trio even though I would prefer a tube/stick. And they are sold out! lol...

Next time. 

Evine does not have a version of a Wish List (QVC) or Favorites (HSN), do they? I really wish they had something like that. 

I know they sometimes offer to send an email when something comes back in stock but that is not what I mean.

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Oh and does either the balms or serum sting at all? I don't like lip products that have that tingling or stinging feel. Thanks!

The balms are soothing and do not "sting", @HappyDaze  The serum, on the other hand, gives off a minty/menthol sensation when applied.  HTH's Smiley Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Esteemed Contributor

i'm the minority here.  I can't stand that product.  I hate the smell, the feel on the lips, just everything about it.  Yuck!  Way overpriced for what it is.  Just nothing special for me.  

I can rave about the foot product though.  the balm is the bomb.  It does everything it says it does.  I can't wait now to try the new foot scrub polishing tub he's selling.  Also ordered the water melon masks too to try.  That got five star reviews.  Ordered the body butter extreme also by itself without wasting more money on a kit.  I swear that man gets me every time he's on.  lol

Honored Contributor

I have never tried Skin lip balms. Now I'm using Beekman 1802  lip balms. I have used Burts Bees for years. I tried some by Sierra Bees. Love the honey lip balm. They have a variety set of 8 organic lip balms at iHerb for about $5. I apply lip balm every night to keep my lips soft.

Cocoa Butter: Extra virgin olive oil*, beeswax*, cocoa butter*, sunflower seed oil*, non GMO vitamin E¹.

Honey: Extra virgin olive oil*, beeswax*, natural flavor, sunflower seed oil*, non GMO vitamin E¹, honey extract*.

Mint Burst: Extra virgin olive oil*, beeswax*, peppermint oil*, spearmint oil*, sunflower seed oil*, non GMO vitamin E¹.

Pomegranate: Extra virgin olive oil*, beeswax*, natural flavor, sunflower seed oil*, non GMO vitamin E¹, pomegranate oil*.

Shea Butter & Argan Oil: Extra virgin olive oil*, beeswax*, shea butter*, argan oil*, non GMO vitamin E¹

Tamanu & Tea Tree: Extra virgin olive oil*, beeswax*, tamanu oil*, sunflower seed oil*, tea tree oil*, non GMO vitamin E¹.

Unflavored: Extra virgin olive oil*, beeswax*, sunflower seed oil*, non GMO vitamin E¹.

Vanilla: Extra virgin olive oil*, beeswax*, flavor*, sunflower seed oil*, non GMO vitamin E¹.

*Organic

¹Derived from sunflower seed oil.