Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone use/like the SKINN 6x lip balms?

@HappyDaze wrote:

okay I just saw this kit. How are his lip palettes? Are they creamy? Those lip colors look really pretty! I love pinks!

308-531- Skinn Cosmetics Lip 6X Serum, Insta-Fill for Lips & Hollywood Lip Palette Trio

@HappyDaze I have 3 of his lip palettes...this one which is nudes, a tropical kisses one and a velvet reds...these lip colors are creamy but not shiny or glossy...I just put one on to see (it has been a while) I usually use his Glosssticks or Mac lipsticks but these came in assorted kits... I think these are very pretty if you like nude lip colors ( I tend towards mauvey-pinks and berry tones) The insta fill is great but requires practice to learn how not to use too little or too much but helps diminish those pesky lip lines above and around the mouth ( I use this for pictures and special occasions, not daily!) and the lip 6x is my HG lip serum as I stated earlier! This OTO is priced to try, for sure...

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Adelina wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Adelina wrote:

I have not tried these. They look yummy, but the length of the ingredient deck is daunting!!!

LOL, that is the ingredient for all three colors! I highlighted the begining of the list for each color.

c0a28517_DuhSmiley.gif   I think I need more coffee!!!

LOL no I did the same thing- it was confusing! But I noticed some of the same ingredients being repeated so that is why I started looking at it closer.

Did you buy them? I LOVE bubble gum scented lip products so I really want that one but perhaps I should get that once only set- a bit of everything. Smiley Happy

I am tempted......

I bet your hubby would like you to puchase the mango....... batting-eyelashes-smiley-emoticon.gif

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Respected Contributor

I have the one in the pump and I liked the way it felt when I applied it, but later realized it was drying my lips out. In fairness, I've had this issue with a lot of other products so it's probably just me.
Respected Contributor

I use the serum both day and night.
Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinchthanks for the info. Do you like the lip palettes though?

Yes, I do like them.  Lipsticks are definitely a weakness of mine - always on the hunt for the perfect shade of something.  I was just thinking the other day that I have to thin out the stockpile and get it down to a more manageable amount of what I'd actually use.  My recent Hautelook purchase included two of my three Skinn palettes.  I like them and will keep them over others.  I'm using them the most lately.  I bought the Skinn OTO last night too so I might end up with my entire lip "wardrobe" being mostly Skinn.  

Respected Contributor

I like the balms.  I got them last time he had a special.  I think they are moisturizing. I haven't tried the lip 6x yet but would like to one of these days.  I always see nothing but rave reviews for it.

Honored Contributor

@Reba055 wrote:
I have the one in the pump and I liked the way it felt when I applied it, but later realized it was drying my lips out. In fairness, I've had this issue with a lot of other products so it's probably just me.

That doesn't really surprise me because it does have peppermint oil in it which does dry some people's skin/lips out. That is why I am a little bit hesitant to try the serum.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinchthanks for the info. Do you like the lip palettes though?

Yes, I do like them.  Lipsticks are definitely a weakness of mine - always on the hunt for the perfect shade of something.  I was just thinking the other day that I have to thin out the stockpile and get it down to a more manageable amount of what I'd actually use.  My recent Hautelook purchase included two of my three Skinn palettes.  I like them and will keep them over others.  I'm using them the most lately.  I bought the Skinn OTO last night too so I might end up with my entire lip "wardrobe" being mostly Skinn.  

Thank you! What was the OTO last night?

Honored Contributor

@Adelina wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Adelina wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Adelina wrote:

I have not tried these. They look yummy, but the length of the ingredient deck is daunting!!!

LOL, that is the ingredient for all three colors! I highlighted the begining of the list for each color.

c0a28517_DuhSmiley.gif   I think I need more coffee!!!

LOL no I did the same thing- it was confusing! But I noticed some of the same ingredients being repeated so that is why I started looking at it closer.

Did you buy them? I LOVE bubble gum scented lip products so I really want that one but perhaps I should get that once only set- a bit of everything. Smiley Happy

I am tempted......

I bet your hubby would like you to puchase the mango....... batting-eyelashes-smiley-emoticon.gif

HAHAHA! Yes, he might but I think he'd like the bubble gum one on me even more. I use to always wear a bubble gum scented lipgloss when we were dating and he just loved that one. Smiley Happy

You should get them...and then tell me how they are!

Image result for emoticon cheesy smile

('cause that smile isn't kind of creepy....lol)

Respected Contributor

The Lip 6X Balms are incredible! When I first purchased last year, I was not expecting to fall in love with these. I like to apply at night before I go to bed. In the morning my lips are so soft and hydrated. They are not drying at all. I have very dry lips and I always have to have something on my lips.