Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone use any Alpha skincare/

[ Edited ]

I first learned about these products here years ago.

they are great, inexpensive products. I use the 12% lotion on my hands, arms and neck every day & night and the 14% serum on my face at night.

I used to think if a product is very pricey it must be better, but it's just not true. Alpha products have been very effective for me and are so affordable.

not too long ago I ran out of the lotion and was without it for several months. then I started noticing how terrible the skin on my hands and arms looked (like fish scales) and asked for suggestions here. someone mentioned the Alpha lotion and that's when I realized what a difference it had made in my skin. I don't plan to ever be without it again.

@monicakm, it's the product line you're thinking of in the red and white packaging. it's now sold on Amazon and other sites instead of their own website (Neoteric).

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've been using the Alpha Renewal Anti-Aging body lotion for about six weeks after seeing it discussed here.  I really like it - It has helped the crepey skin on my arms more than anything else.

I loved Hydron.

Trusted Contributor

i used the 14% glycolic serum and it left my skin red and stinging. even if i'm down to using it once a week, it's not any better. 

Honored Contributor

What skin condition are some of you treating that you're using Alpha Hydroxy on your bodies?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm wrote:

What skin condition are some of you treating that you're using Alpha Hydroxy on your bodies?

The lotion contains 12% glycolic acid, so it will exfoliate dead skin cells and soften the skin, the same way a glycolic/AHA product would on the face. It helps completely smooths rough, textured elbows. The Alpha Skincare body lotion make a nice facial moisturizer on occasional use, as long as you don't overdo it. Too much and your face feels sticky. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Alpha Body lotion is the best foot 'cream' I've ever used. In fact, Alpha (Hydrox) used to make a 12% foot cream and it was so similar to their lotion. The foot cream, however, was dc'd years ago...maybe b/c it was so much like their body lotion...??

DC'd

download.jpg