Trusted Contributor

Anyone use a handcream they feel firms the skin on the hands?

My hands have been over worked trying to sell my house with my husband working in another state.  I have 2 acres to maintain & it has been a bear.  My hands are swollen & the skin is looking wrinkly. 

Any recs or tips you use for your hands?  I started wearing gloves at night with cream on.

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone use a handcream they feel firms the skin on the hands?

I like Dmitris  Skinn hand cream..it makes my scrawny hands seem less "veiny"..

Honored Contributor

My favorite hand cream is Skinn Hand Restore.  The only problem is that it comes in small tubes so I have to keep it in my purse or hidden in my bathroom.  I also like Deborah Lippmann's hand cream.  I bought a big one of those to keep out.  

Honored Contributor

I really like Avon Anew clinical , it absorbs really well, and I especially like to use it right before bed.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've used Skinn Hand Restore for about 2 years, religiously applying it twice a day.  It did nothing but make my hands soft, as any cream would.  Didn't fade spots one bit, didn't do any plumping.  Nothing. Nada.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I'm using Palmers Cocoa butter, the concentrate in the tube.  It's rich and hydrating.  I also could use something more repairing, and  maybe help the thinning skin, but haven't found that yet.  I also have Cerave in the large tub, that's very good too.   I'm wondering if Perliers hand creams are any better...anyone try those??  Skip says..They're the bestSmiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Isomers makes a few hand creams that contain skincare ingredients.

Honored Contributor

I'm always working on a house or cleaning a house, never-ending!

I use a scrub on my hands (I use Suzanne Organics acai body scrub usually) rinse off with warm water and apply organic marula oil (or any good oil, avocado, maracuja, argan). 

You can do this before you go to bed and I sometimes wear a pair of white gloves (I get them from Sephora they're specifically for this).  My hands are so soft and young looking in the morning.