Respected Contributor

Ulta is having a big sale on them that ends today. Are there any great products? What do you like about them.

Thanks!

Super Contributor

Re: Anyone use TIGI products?

My stylist uses the Honey & Oat shampoo on my hair. I'm not sure it's by TIGI, but believe it is. Anyway, it's the best shampoo, ever!

HTH

What I like about it: Luxurious lather, smells great and provides shine!

Respected Contributor

SFC, Thanks for the response! I appreciate it. This seems to be a good line, and with good scents. I'm allergic to most scents, but I got their Masterpiece hairspray last week, and LOVE the smell…. and so far, it's not triggering my allergies.

Super Contributor

My hair tends to frizz when it feels like it. I like Rockaholic Dirty Secret Dry Conditioner. Also Bed Head After Party smoothing serum.

Honored Contributor

catwalk curls rock curl amplifier is awesome for curly hair (and clearly quite a mouthful)
Respected Contributor

I cannot be without 'After Party'.

Super Contributor

Yes, love many of them! If you have short or layered hair manipulator is amazing! The volumizing spray in purple bottle is great. I like the shine mist, and all of the shampoos/conditioners. Probably they only thing I haven't tried is hairspray. I saw that a couple of you mentioned after party, which I also love, but.....suave has a dupe that is just as good in the professional line with yellow accents. It comes in a tube.
Respected Contributor

Thanks ladies! With curly, hard to control, crazy hair, I think I'll try a few of your suggestions!

Regular Contributor

I bought the Reborn line last time I was at the hair dresser. It's expensive but I love it.
Respected Contributor

On 9/6/2014 itsMe said:

Thanks ladies! With curly, hard to control, crazy hair, I think I'll try a few of your suggestions!

I'm a curly girl and the 'After Party' is fantastic for moisture, shine and control -- not control as in a holding gel -- rather a soft smoothing cream.