Esteemed Contributor

Anyone use Serious Skin care Insta Tox??

She said it absolutely removes wrinkles!..thought I might give it a try..the price is good too..$29.95..HSN. The ingredients looked good ~ She said you just use a tiny amount where you need it..I've never tried any of her Serious Skin care products...tia!!!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone use Serious Skin care Insta Tox??

This stuff is the worst stuff on the market as a serum. However, I have been using it for years as a lip primer and it is awesome for that. Using it as a face serum makes the face feel very dry and makeup can't be applied over top. In fact anything that goes overtop totally disturbs the serum. Fortunately I discovered that it works great for lips. This is the only lip primer that I use. Many primers make it difficult to apply a liner I have found. When I apply the Instatox make sure that you shake it first. Let it dry a minute or two on the lips then apply your color.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

This stuff is the worst stuff on the market as a serum. However, I have been using it for years as a lip primer and it is awesome for that. Using it as a face serum makes the face feel very dry and makeup can't be applied over top. In fact anything that goes overtop totally disturbs the serum. Fortunately I discovered that it works great for lips. This is the only lip primer that I use. Many primers make it difficult to apply a liner I have found. When I apply the Instatox make sure that you shake it first. Let it dry a minute or two on the lips then apply your color.

I just wanted to apply it to wrinkles..NOT all over my face..the reviews were good..hmmm

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Regular Contributor

I use it on "special occasions" LOL, but you have to be patient , not move and let it dry like the directions say.  I have found that the less I use the better it is and yes, it wipes wrinkles away, especially around my eyes and fine ones on my forehead.  I found that if I apply too much then my other products disturb it and it all balls up. 

Honored Contributor

I would try finding it uber cheap on ebay before spending full price for it.

Trusted Contributor

Tried it a couple of years ago and ended up throwing it away.  Could never get it to work.  I don't find any of SSC products to be effective for me. 

Honored Contributor

i use it daily.......and have for maybe 10+ years now.

i have it on auto delivery.

i like it for my eye area, my lips, around the sides of my nose, and on my neck.

i dont consider it a serum at all.......i use it underneath of a serum and eye cream.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

A lifetime ago when I had no real wrinkles to speak of I tried this and it ended up in the trash.  These wrinkle fillers either work for you or don't.

PRAI Beauty has one that I like pretty well.  I know everyone disses this line, but I like their business philosophy and the fact they have a few really good products- like their fiming serum and cream.  I just recently added this and it visually supercharged my routine.