Frequent Contributor

Have you noticed any improvement in your eye hollow area? I specifically bought it for the eye area and the day I ordered it all these women were calling in to shophq praising that they've eliminated the hollow under their eyes by using the facemaster. I've had the device for over a year and I use it faithfully 6-7 days per week and I have to say I'm not sure it's done anything for me in that area. I do think it's plumped up my cheeks and I can see where it opens the eyes a bit. Any comments are appreciated. Thanks.

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone use SS Facemaster?

I have had it a long time, and I did see improvement in most of the area's, but sadly I got lazy and stopped doing it, now you gave me the push to start again!..Smiley Happy the cheek area was also my biggest improvement..It does work in my opinion, but not if you don't use it, (my fault)..

Super Contributor

Sorry I can't speak for under eye hollowness, I have just the opposite problem, puffiness from allergies and it has helped tremendously with that and the lifting of the upper eye/brow area.

It has really helped with lifting, especially on the right side of my face, which had a noticeable droop from a couple of TIA' s. My face is symmetrical now.

Frequent Contributor

I have allergies too and I notice it under one eye more than the other. I don't have bags under the eye, I have that annoying tear trough area that makes you look tired & older. I have high, full cheeks, so I think it makes that area look more pronounced. It almost looks like a mask. SS claims that by using her device in that area you'll build the muscle, but it hasn't done anything for me.

I've seen people who've gotten fillers in that tear trough area and the difference is amazing.

Honored Contributor

I don't see myself using anything called a ""Facemaster"" and taking it seriously.

Super Contributor

I have and used the FM for a good year and really never noticed a significant difference in the tear trough or any other area. Just got the NuFace mini and can see a difference right afterwards in the overall skin tone of my face, but not my eyes. If I see a lasting improvement I might spring for the larger model with the attachment for around the eye.

Contributor

I have been using it for almost 2 years and love it. I don't have hollow under my eyes but before I started using it my eyelids were definitely dropping down. I guess my eyebrows were dropping as well. That has been eliminated. I am now 65 and my face looks better than it did at 60. My cheekbones are a little higher and firmer. The only thing that it hasn't helped is the wrinkles around my mouth and chin. I do use it on my jawline and can't tell if it has done any good or not. At least it hasn't dropped any more in 2 years. I also notice that when using the facemaster, the color of my complexion is so much better. Gives color to the skin.

Valued Contributor

I use it for around my eyes and my forehead. I don't think it has helped with the hollows, but for me it helps with the eyelid lift. I had mine about four years now.

Respected Contributor

It makes my eye area look brighter, more lifted, and cheek area also. I don't think I have hollows, but puffy under eyes and I think it does help there also.
Valued Contributor

I also have the facemaster, I can not speak to the hallows of the eyes but I DO KNOW..without a doubt....that is does improve my appearance, especially when I use it for like 2-3 weeks straight each night. Your cheeks look lifted, your chin raises a little....at least for ME...when I go on cruises or have to go somewhere.....like a cruise.....I prepare for at least 3 weeks with the facemaster.

But let me say this, you still look like yourself, you will not be 80 years old and look 50. I did find that it worked better than the QVC item Tria which I saw no changes at all.