Honored Contributor

Anyone use Pur Eye Polish Pure Pigment Eye Primer + Top Coat?

Thoughts? Feedback? TIA!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone use Pur Eye Polish Pure Pigment Eye Primer + Top Coat?

Pur  (I guess they no longer want to be known as Pur Minerals), products are usually pretty good, but I have not tried the Eye Polish.  All of the shades have some iridescence to them which I don't particularly want in a base product.  If one has a bunch of matte eyeshadow palettes it would be a nice product to have to change the look up for more drama on the eyes once in a while. 

If you take the plunge please post your opinion.  BTW: The Pur website seems to have some kind of discount promotion ever other week if you'd like to save a bit on the purchase.

Honored Contributor

@Trix thanks for your thoughts, I appreciate it. I will check out their website too. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Hey, @HappyDaze!! I have silk and cashmere and really like them! I don't wear them frequently,  because they are a little more intense (although you can buff them out). I usually use them as more of a pop of glowy color in the middle of my lid. I will say, keep the little rubber spatula that comes with them. It works great for laying down a thin coat and smoothing it out. They wear really, really well. HTH!!