Valued Contributor

Anyone use Paula's Choice Calm line?

I've been using perricone and some Isomers and I think my skin needs a rest. I ordered the calm set but just started with it last night. My skin leans towards redness and I'm very sensitive. Really don't know why I haven't tried this line before.

Regular Contributor

Re: Anyone use Paula's Choice Calm line?

I've been using Paula's Calm line for approximately 6 months.  I have dry skin with rosacea and multiple cosmetic ingredient allergies.  I only use the serum, daytime moisturizer with spf, and the nightime moisturizer.  I am very pleased with the results.  I now only have to use my rosacea topical medication about every 7-10 days, whereas I was using it daily prior to the Calm line of products.  Even my derm commented on how great my skin looked and how greatly the redness had diminished.  I do use the serum twice a day -- prior to the moisturizers.  I can't use the Calm cleanser as it contains propylene glycol (one of my allergens).  It did take about a month before seeing outward substantial results, but my skin did start feeling better almost immediately.

Honored Contributor

I don't use this line, but I have checked it out. Genuinely impressed by the targeted ingredients for sensitive, upset skin.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Trusted Contributor

I've been using her products since 1995.  I like the Resist line.

Valued Contributor

Prices are very reasonable and I love that you can get a complete regime that doesn't cost a ton.

Super Contributor

I love love love Paulas Choice. Best skincare line out there and better than the expensive ones. I love the Resist line and the Calm is good but the Skin recovery line is better for really sensitive skin. I like the SPF 30 cream in skin recovery or calm. 

Valued Contributor

I seem to be having a rebound effect from stopping the Perricone. The nueropeptide day cream has dmae for firming and my undereye area is not looking great since I quit using it. I am so not happy about this. Don't know if I just just keep doing what I'm doing and hope my skin settles down.