Frequent Contributor

Re: Anyone use MAC Cosmetics?

QVC carried Touche' Elat years ago.....It was great.  Nothing new...Wish they still had it...

Valued Contributor

I use their eye shawdows, blush and primers. Been happy 

Esteemed Contributor

Over the years I have dabbled with a few MAC products, but have never been exclusively loyal to the brand. There was a time when they first hit the scene back in the early 90s when they were "the" place for women of color to find foundation shades which actually worked without mixing this with that to get a proper color.  Back then I was very loyal to Studio Fix foundation, but now with options galore for foundation I can really choose based on I love it, as opposed to it comes in a color I can wear.   

Trusted Contributor

I like their blushes and mascaras.  That's all I've tried from this line.

Honored Contributor

I think it’s overrated. 

Honored Contributor

I bought my first MAC product about 3 weeks ago.  Was in Dillards just browsing the makeup counters when I came across MAC's limited edition Disney's Aladdin Lipglass in the color Diamonds in the Rough.  It's a beautiful glittery gold (gold with gold and pink pearl) that I use as a topper over my go to Elf Gotta Glow Lip Tint in Perfect Pink.  Every lipgloss I wear goes over this Elf Lip Tint.  I love it and get sooooo many compliments.  I've purchased 3 of the MAC Lipglasses so far.  Two for me and one for my 11 year old granddaughter because she loves it too.  My granddaughter wears it alone.  It's quite pretty on her strawberry blonde and freckled faced self Smiley Happy Going to pick up one more when we go into the city on Friday.  It goes on more sheer than it looks in the picture.

Aladdin.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Knit-Chick  Several months ago, I purchased a lipstick buy MAC in Twig.  Funny that you mentioned it.  It's a pretty color.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I've used their shadows and lipstick...not loyal to the brand though..

Honored Contributor

I was in Nordstrom last night eating at their cafe, the best Asian Chicken Salad. Oh....MAC. I purchased the lavender setting spray. I love anything lavender! I’ve heard this spray is good. 

Respected Contributor

Mac pro longwear pot in Painterly. Its a cream eye shadow. Its also used as a primer for eyeshadows. Its a stable for me. I also have a Palette of my fav. shadows. Years ago, I had quite a few lippies from Mac. I prefer other brands now.