Honored Contributor

If you do, what?  Do you like it?

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone use MAC Cosmetics?

The last time I was in Ulta to get my usual Benefit Fine One One (blush/contour/highlighter), only to find that Benefit had DISCONTINUED IT, I was bereft and a little depressed.  A kindly sales associate helped me find a suitable substitute, which was a MAC set that included a separate blush and glimmery highlighter (both in pressed compacts).  It had what I liked about the Benefit product - just the right shade of blush for my fair skin and a highlighter that didn't look like I was going to a disco.  It didn't come all in one product, but I left a happy camper and use it daily. 

Valued Contributor

I tried the lipstick and I thought it was over rated and over priced. 

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 I love MAC Lipsticks - my most recent love is bronze shimmer 

Valued Contributor

I love MAC products. I love their silk powder lipsticks and have been using Sketch eye shadow for 30 years.

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!
Respected Contributor

I love their eyeshadows, eye pencils, lip liners, and sometimes their lipsticks.
Super Contributor

Used MAC for years, loved their lipsticks and lip liners  so much! But since they started testing on animals a few years back I will never purchase another item from them Smiley Sad 

Honored Contributor

I found many of the MAC lipsticks drying, but enjoy some of their shadow palettes and a few brushes are my favorites. I also use MAC setting spray (personally & in my pro kit). 

I just discovered a great product for under eyes called Prep & Prime. I use the rose shade. It’s a click pen like Touché Eclate...gives coverage and brightness under the eyes, but  lightweight unlike a concealer. Many days, it’s all I need. 

Trusted Contributor

Their eyeshadow is one of my favorites.  I also like their lipstick in 'twig' shade.

Trusted Contributor

And their painterly (I think that's what it's called) which is an eyeshadow base -- this is my favorite product!