Respected Contributor

Anyone use Lessman vitamin k2 Mk7?

See any results?  Am interested but don’t want to take the plunge unless people have tried them and like them.

Thank you in advance. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone use Lessman vitamin k2 Mk7?

[ Edited ]

@Valstybaby  There is a thread already started in the Wellness Forum with people who take this product. If you don't get answers here, you might check over there. The thread has to do with the 2/24/19 Lessman TS Heart

Here's the link:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Wellness/Andrew-Lessman-TS-2-24-19/td-p/5280643

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Valstybaby  There is a thread already started in the Wellness Forum with people who take this product. If you don't get answers here, you might check over there. The thread has to do with the 2/24/19 Lessman TS Heart

Here's the link:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Wellness/Andrew-Lessman-TS-2-24-19/td-p/5280643

Thank you so much b

Frequent Contributor

His things are so expensive. My husband and I take Life Extension Super K with advanced K2 complex. Less expensive and higher dosage. Amazon

Respected Contributor

I take K2 from Vitacost. Supposedly helps calcium absorption into bones. I do not take anything from Andrew Lessman as I've had bad side effects from many of his supplements.
I'm due for a bone density test soon, so I cannot reply on benefits. I cant take bone prescription meds so I incorporate K2 and k1 derived from both vegetable and animal along with a diet such as greens
Honored Contributor

@Valstybaby I take them with my Vitamin D. No complaints.
Respected Contributor

Thank you. Do you feel any difference? Why do you keep taking them? Wondering if I should take them. 

Honored Contributor

@Valstybaby   K2 MK7 is primarily for calcium depositing in the body  You really don't 'feel' or see anything.  I use it because I am predisposed to heart disease and I want to keep my arteries clear.  If you do not have osteoporosis or heart disease in your family, probably not worth the money.  If so, might be worth the investment.

Honored Contributor

@Valstybaby   FYI, I take with Vitamin D because together they help with bone health.  I'm petite and again at higher risk for bone loss.  

Honored Contributor

@Laura14  is correct.  It's the reason I take it as well as arthritis runs in my family right along side heart disease, so I want to make sure it goes to the right place and if I'm going to take something, I want to make sure it gets absorbed so that it does what it's intended to do.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN