Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone use It cosmetics Confidence in a Cream?

@Tigriss wrote:
You all have talked me into it. I've been having a few patches of dry skin flakes/eczema and need a new moisturizer. This one is for all skin types, so my oily skin should be covered. QVC had the best price!

For ALL skin types?  Don't understand how this moisturizer could actually benefit all skin types -- normal skin, maybe -- but dry, oily and mature skin have special needs as far as moisturization.  Fragrance is another negative factor -- at least for me!

Frequent Contributor

ITA with all the positive comments!  I had a few samples, and they convinced me.  I am 63 years old with dry skin from Retin*A, and this makes my skin so smooth.  I use it morning and night.

In my opinion, I would recommend not using much when applying this moisturizer because it is a rich cream.  For me, I was surprised one morning recently, as I looked in the mirror while brushing my teeth, and my skin looked so much smoother than it has in the past couple of years.  Yes, I still have little annoying crows feet lines when I smile.  I'm impressed that the dry flakiness (from the Retin*A) that usually shows up on my chin around 4:00 p.m., it is not showing up until I feel  the skin peeling onto my hands when I cleans at night.

Trusted Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

This cream is one of the best I've ever tried.  No kidding....  The cream is lightly scented (floral) which I love and the texture is light but thick enough and my moisture deprived skin just drank it up and it stayed feeling moisturized for far longer than anything I've ever tried (other than Marine Cream).  I'm very happy with it (and I usually turn on these things so soon that I cancel all auto-deliveries).  I won't be cancelling this one, the cream is great.  I don't see the dramatic "before" and "afters" that they offer in pictures and I've been using it almost 2 weeks, but I love how my skin feels.... Woman LOL

Just posted on this @Q4u. I really like it too..same exact feelings about this cream..but use another line (well 2+) and may one day get this at the great price point it is and feels on my dry skin plumping it up I liked it enought to switch one high end cream for this and the scent is nothing to me at all. I will wait however as it's so new and I like my tried and true lines that have been around..this may be great post really drying mineral sunblock and at night over my other cream that sinks in too much Smiley Happy

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Trusted Contributor

I totally agree with winamac, fragrance makes me sneeze uncontrollably.  What don't these companies get?

Respected Contributor

I am having some great success with Josie Maran's Argon Milk and I apply IT CC over it, but this new cream sounds great. I'm going to order right now!

Poodlepet2

Esteemed Contributor

Can anyone tell me where this is made?  I'm interested but not if it's from China. 

Honored Contributor

@Jtdmum wrote:

I totally agree with winamac, fragrance makes me sneeze uncontrollably.  What don't these companies get?

Hopefully they'll develop this cream without a scent.... but frankly if a product doesn't have a nice light .... I won't buy it.  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

Can anyone tell me where this is made?  I'm interested but not if it's from China. 

@Snoopp, the description says it's imported. I checked Ulta's website and they are not carrying it yet. I also checked It's website and there was no indication of where it was made.

It has 4 silicones listed in the ingredients list so I could not use this cream at all as my skin does not tolerate any silicone. I get raised red rashy looking bumps whenever I use any products with silicone in them. And it is becoming harder & harder to find products without silicones nowadays because every manufacturer is using them now,

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Esteemed Contributor

@UMDTerpFan wrote:

@Snoopp wrote:

@Snoopp, the description says it's imported. I checked Ulta's website and they are not carrying it yet. I also checked It's website and there was no indication of where it was made.

It has 4 silicones listed in the ingredients list so I could not use this cream at all as my skin does not tolerate any silicone. I get raised red rashy looking bumps whenever I use any products with silicone in them. And it is becoming harder & harder to find products without silicones nowadays because every manufacturer is using them now,

Thanks for the info.  I'm not sure if my skin will like silicones either. 

Trusted Contributor

@snoop- made in Korea.