Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone use It cosmetics Confidence in a Cream?

@Snoopp wrote:

@UMDTerpFan wrote:

@Snoopp wrote:

Can anyone tell me where this is made?  I'm interested but not if it's from China. 

@Snoopp, the description says it's imported. I checked Ulta's website and they are not carrying it yet. I also checked It's website and there was no indication of where it was made.

It has 4 silicones listed in the ingredients list so I could not use this cream at all as my skin does not tolerate any silicone. I get raised red rashy looking bumps whenever I use any products with silicone in them. And it is becoming harder & harder to find products without silicones nowadays because every manufacturer is using them now,

Thanks for the info.  I'm not sure if my skin will like silicones either. 

Most people have no adverse reactions to silicone in skin care or cosmetics. In fact, some, like me, actually think it serves a beneficial purpose.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

How is everyone liking this cream? I like it but use so much stuff I'm not sure what ITA doing. That being said, I love the light scent. 

Anyone else?

Respected Contributor

I really like it.  I have been using it for about 2 weeks or so. I was not sure about the scent when I first opened the jar but I have gotten used to it.  I use it after washing my face at night and before my make up in the monring, and it has been great.  It goes on nicely and allows for make up to go on easy on top of it.  My face feel nice in the morning after sleeping in in.  Great stuff.

Deb