Respected Contributor

Anyone use It cosmetics Confidence in a Cream?

How is it? There are no reviews yet. The ingredients don't look great to me.

thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone use It cosmetics Confidence in a Cream?

This cream is one of the best I've ever tried.  No kidding....  The cream is lightly scented (floral) which I love and the texture is light but thick enough and my moisture deprived skin just drank it up and it stayed feeling moisturized for far longer than anything I've ever tried (other than Marine Cream).  I'm very happy with it (and I usually turn on these things so soon that I cancel all auto-deliveries).  I won't be cancelling this one, the cream is great.  I don't see the dramatic "before" and "afters" that they offer in pictures and I've been using it almost 2 weeks, but I love how my skin feels.... Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

... I should add that I've tried them all.... Denese, Perricone, PTR... you name it and I've tried it on the Q.  I like this one the best....

Honored Contributor

I really like this new IT cream. It is thick, creamy, and makes my skin so soft and smooth. I am not bothered at all by the light scent, and it disappears upon application. I am also on auto delivery, and will not be cancelling. 

Trusted Contributor

ITA!  I've used the best of the Q's and HSN's moisturizers, the best of the sheshe department stores as well, and this is the best moisturizer I've found.  Not only does it moisturize without sitckiness or a greasy or silicone coating, it absolutely does not irritate dry eyes.  No tearing, no red eye, no itching!  If this cream actually does have the professed ingredients it should be one of the most effective anti aging creams made   .Brava Jamie!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I want NO fragrance!  Why do these companies continue to put parfum in their products????

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

This cream is one of the best I've ever tried.  No kidding....  The cream is lightly scented (floral) which I love and the texture is light but thick enough and my moisture deprived skin just drank it up and it stayed feeling moisturized for far longer than anything I've ever tried (other than Marine Cream).  I'm very happy with it (and I usually turn on these things so soon that I cancel all auto-deliveries).  I won't be cancelling this one, the cream is great.  I don't see the dramatic "before" and "afters" that they offer in pictures and I've been using it almost 2 weeks, but I love how my skin feels.... Woman LOL

It should not have fragrance in it.  There is no need.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

You all have talked me into it. I've been having a few patches of dry skin flakes/eczema and need a new moisturizer. This one is for all skin types, so my oily skin should be covered. QVC had the best price!
Respected Contributor

Thanks everyone for the reviews! I still welcome anyone else to chime in. Can never have too many reviews.

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Q4u wrote:

It should not have fragrance in it.  There is no need.  

I love the fragrance, it's soft and feminine but perhaps they'll come out with a fragrance free jar for those that have problems with the scent or just don't like the scent....