Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone use Isomers Caspara precious beauty oil?

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl

My husband and I have been using the oil since early April.  When the bottle was first opened there was a strong herbal, earthy, pepper-y quality to the aroma.  Today, the level is down about 1/3 and the fragrance is milder, but still discernable.  I've been massaging a few drops onto my hands and cuticles in the morning and evening.  It's regular use has eased the painful dryness we were experiencing from all the hand washing and sanitizing..Interestingly, the product does not leave a residual sensation of oily slickness, more a smooth, moisturized feeling.  

Manuela remarked the Caspara name came from the Persian language, which is her husband's heritage.  It means "keeper of the treasure".  She also liked the word because "spa " is in it.  

OT:

I am also liking 2 of the hand and body wash products from the Caspara line, Egyptian Dragon and Vanilla Cashmere Wood.  Menthol and eucalyptus is also an option for several of the Caspara products, but, since I am not a fan of those scents, I doubt will ever try them.  

Cyn

Honored Contributor

I have been using the oil and am really pleased with the results.  The scent does take some getting use to.  My skin looks radiant and notice my two lines on my forehead have diminished.  I also have the foot cream which is out of this world.  With one use my heels look great.  Not dry and cracked.  I use it twice a day.  

Honored Contributor

@Pecky @2cockers1cat  - thank you for the reviews/details! I'm interested to try the Caspara line. I use Isomers products daily!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

8DAB5B36-DD93-41C4-B4BD-EF5933A8EF0C.jpeg