Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone use Isomers Caspara precious beauty oil?

@appm wrote:

Is this an Isomers product?  On the label it says "House Of Caspara."  I also tried the Skinn oil mentioned but the smell was so overpowering for me that I had to return it.  Lasted a long time and gave me a headache.  

Yes, it is an Isomers product. 

Trusted Contributor

@appm wrote:

Is this an Isomers product?  On the label it says "House Of Caspara."  I also tried the Skinn oil mentioned but the smell was so overpowering for me that I had to return it.  Lasted a long time and gave me a headache.  

From the presentation, Caspara has a natural scent. No added fragrance. Some of the ingredients like Patchouli, Rosemary are naturally very fragrant. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wow.  Yesterday when I looked it was $39.  Today it is $80.  Guess I'll wait for another Isomers visit and hope for a sale price.

Trusted Contributor

$ 49.85
Was $90.00 | (45% off)
6 ValuePay®: $8.31
S&H: Free Shipping

Experience an at home spa-like facial treatment with the House of Caspara Rhassoul Clay Mask. It's a mineral rich clay mask to help clarify, balance, rejuvenate and hydrate the skin. Enjoy the luxury spa-like treatment, true to ancient history rituals, to help clarify, exfoliate, radiate and hydrate the skin, after just one use.

The Precious Oil will help to promote the look of elasticity and visibly tighten and tone your skin. How? It's formulated with a concentration of 14 diverse botanical oils which all work to restore skin's moisture balance, the appearance of skin texture and natural radiance. 

Mask & Oil Duo Includes
  • Rhassoul Clay Moroccan Lava Mask - 2 oz
  • Precious Beauty Oil for Hair, Face & Body - 1.86 oz
Mask & Oil Duo Benefits

Clay Mask:

• Rhassoul Clay has been around for over 1400 years and has long been prized for its skin revitalizing properties
  • Formulated with a blend of Clays, including Rhassoul Clay - ancient secret to youthful-looking skin:
  • Helps to nourish, hydrate, visibly smooth & soften the skin
  • Helps to clarify, revitalize and retexturize the look of the skin
  • Helps absorb excess oil and lifts away impurities, dirt & debris
  • Helps to visibly brighten the skin
  • Formulated with Thyme - A herb that helps keep skin looking healthy
  • Formulated with Rosemary - A herb that provides nourishment
  • Formulated with Costmary and Chrysanthemum flowers - The flowers act as a clarifying and relaxing agent
  • They help visibly soothe, calm, cool and help protect the skin against intrinsic and extrinsic factors
  • Garden Cress (Lepidium sativum) Sprout Extract - Supports the look of even skin tone
  • No added fragrance
  • Thick clay consistency
  • Jar with lid
  • Formulated in Canada

Oil:

• Formulated with:
  • Borage oil and camellia oil to restore moisture without clogging pores and smooths out dry and dehydrated skin
  • Ginger essence oil to visibly soothe redness
  • Moringa oil, which has powerful anti-aging properties
  • Nigella Sativa seed oil, which helps reduce skin dryness and the appearance of skin redness
  • Prickly pear oil, which is a rare and exclusive precious oil, extremely rich in vitamins E and K, essential fatty acids and antioxidants
  • Patchouli oil, which has long been used in traditional Asian cultures and used to address a multitude of visible skin and hair concerns
  • Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil to help replenish the skin's moisture barrier and help improve hair and scalp hydration
  • Ylang ylang oil, which helps balance moisture in the skin and hair to prevent excessive dryness and oiliness and visibly soothe and calm the skin of the body and the scalp, while strengthening the look of skin and hair
  • Glass bottle with dropper  
  • Oil consistency  
  • Formulated in Canada

01902155-2B43-4721-B3D3-ABDA3DF49FB5.jpeg
Esteemed Contributor

@Faceplacegirl 

Would you mind providing the item number for the hair product you mentioned?

Just curious about it.

Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Manuela will be presenting an hour of Caspara today 4/13 at 11 ET and at 4 ET on SHQ

Trusted Contributor

Went ahead & purchased the this day only, I loved the Amazonian clay from Isomers, this one looks much creamier, couldn't resist. The oil I think is great as hair care as well. I have been using Wen Pom & coconut oil separately. Almost finishing up my Wen oil.This would be a great addition. 

Regular Contributor

@Witchy Woman, Attached is number, sorry so late didn’t get on until now. Delay in shipping bc just received yesterday along with the orchid creams, haven’t used yet. It looks like it sold out, I didn’t pay that much for it. Keep on the look out for it. Manuela is coming on on Tuesdays now for an hour. https://s7d1.scene7.com/is/image/ShopHQ/soldout_2008_overlay_1?$product=ShopHQ/316-615_00_detail&$47... 316-615- ISOMERS Skincare "Grey Gone" Hair & Scalp Serum 1.86 oz
Regular Contributor

@Witchy Woman— Isomers has been on Fridays now. It seems to have changed from Tuesday 🤷‍♂️. Hoping you might be interested bc the grey gone has been on. Just started to use so can’t say yet. I need to be more consistent, I keep forgetting to apply. Isomers was on yesterday,Sat, hoping prices are still low 39.85 for about an ounce🙏
Esteemed Contributor

@Faceplacegirl 

I saw that Isomers was on, but only caught a few minutes of it.

My mind has been so scattered, I'd forgotten about this product.  Will check back now and again, and TRY to remember when it comes on.

Please post back when you've had time to notice any changes!