Trusted Contributor

Anyone use HourGlass Ambient Lighting powder all over face?

What color do you use?

I was thinking of trying Dim or Mood for an all over brigtness, use before or after I apply my bronzer

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone use HourGlass Ambient Lighting powder all over face?

Hi @AnnMarie-1.  I don't use this, but I can recommend the Skinn Candlelight Translucent Powder for this purpose, as another option for you to consider.  With a small brush, it can be a highlighter.  With a larger powder brush you can do a sweep of candlelight across your face.  I've tried a lot of highlighter type products and this is the best powdered form I've come across.  

Trusted Contributor

Thanks JeanLouise!  I will take a look at it, I didn't know he had a highlighter powder

Valued Contributor

Hi there! I use the Dim light all over as a soft finishing powder. It's very nice for that.
Trusted Contributor

I went with the ambient lighting palette with three shades. I use the medium shade all over, contour with the dark and highlight with the light. Love it.

Super Contributor

Yes but only with Dim Light all of the others contain very small glitter particles. They are nearly invisible indoors but in the sunlight...holy discoball!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks everyone, I am going to Sephora to look at them in person, interesting the Dim has no disco glitter, good to know

There is also a $80 palette of 6 colors limited edition, reviews say it is a very small compact, but the Dim smaller compact size is $22 & same size as each color in the palette, so $80 isn't bad

Regular Contributor

@AnnMarie-1 wrote:

Thanks everyone, I am going to Sephora to look at them in person, interesting the Dim has no disco glitter, good to know

There is also a $80 palette of 6 colors limited edition, reviews say it is a very small compact, but the Dim smaller compact size is $22 & same size as each color in the palette, so $80 isn't bad

I just got this palette and I love it!!  It is small but definitely workable.  It is a great way to try these powders!

Contributor

Yes - I use Dim over my foundation before I use the liuminous bronze light all over  - I use the iridescent light on my eyes

I use the mood expsure or luminous flush blush

and the hourglass eyebrow pencil is the absolute best

Contributor

I have the pattlet also and absoulutely love it. I use it every day for contouring, highlighting and use all three shades as my eyeshadows. Will buy it again for sure.