Contributor
Active Argan is featured on Evine today. Has anyone used it? In particular I was curious about the oil. It supposed to be Argan only better, oxygenated or something. They also have an oil cleanser. If anyone has used these products I would appreciate any comments. TIA.
Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone use Active Argan?

I have used AA and still do. I like this line and it is very hydrating and effective for my 70 year old skin. The oil absorbs and is not greasy. The cleanser is effective and leaves skin smooth and hydrated. I live in Florida and it works well with humidiy and keeps my skin hydrated. I am tired of chemically -laden products and feel that this is a better solution for me. I use the entire line and just ordered the new Reserve oil 

Honored Contributor

@XLIGirl wrote:
Active Argan is featured on Evine today. Has anyone used it? In particular I was curious about the oil. It supposed to be Argan only better, oxygenated or something. They also have an oil cleanser. If anyone has used these products I would appreciate any comments. TIA.

@XLIGirl  I use her Argon oil  that I thought I would try as I like oils and have many ..... is Active Argon  special like they say? NO.

I have not noticed anything special after using it .. no different that any of the many other brands of Argon oil on the market.  It seems to me to be a marketing ploy,   It is an OK product.,, but just do not believe all the hype.

Respected Contributor

@XLIGirl wrote:

I used the body butter for 2 weeks and it resulted in an exzcema flareup on my back and legs.

BFF loves it though. My skin is very sensitive.

Super Contributor

Morgan -the rep/owner/model is way way over the top with her claims and promises and what a hard sell! I did buy the mask set on auto delivery. I bought it twice before and used it all up! a great mask and this did live up to the hype. I also love the scrub that is included in the set. Really gentle, little scrub particles and nice smell. There is a little sample of her Night serum included and that is a great  oil serum as well. so that kit is a real find and worth it.

I also used the 50 plus eye cream and liked it, and the over 50 featherweight day cream with spf. I can rec. both those products as being very good. 

I sent back the hand creams, rancid. I do think you cannot really stock up as they push because I think it will go bad. 

that's all I have tried and to tell the truth, I think I will just stay with the mask kit. I like the Perlier Honey stuff a lot better. but the mask- yes, auto delivery. ( my age-67)

Respected Contributor

@XLIGirl wrote:

I think that's another "marketing" gimmick, so you take the Argan oil and blow air into it and that makes it better?

The properties of argan oil are just that and without adding another product its still argan oil.

I'd swear these beauty companies, anything to get an extra buck out of the consumer.