Esteemed Contributor

Anyone use ASDM Beverly Hills products???

I just placed an order for hyaluronic acid..thinking I heard about it here. The prices seem great! Thanks for any help~

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone use ASDM Beverly Hills products???

Anyone??

-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

I read about it here as well.  I know I had been thinking of ordering, but I never got around to it.

I had been thinking of the sunscreen and Vit C.  (Check out the ingredients on that Vit. C serum). 

Do the math.
Honored Contributor

They are pretty well known for their microderm cream. Their sunscreen is very natural, it says on their site it is recommended as safe even for pregnant women.  They also sell their products on ebay, sometimes you can get a better deal there.

Honored Contributor

It was all the rage for awhile on the boards. I am sure there are people that still use their products but maybe they don't regularly visit the forums. I remember the sunscreen was very popular. Can't remember what else. I know passed because so many things contained emu oil and I try to avoid products made with ingredients of killed animals. Otherwise I thought their ingredient decks looked pretty impressive, especially for the price.

Respected Contributor

They are excellent and the prices are wonderful.  I use several, and am very pleased.  Their CS is the best.  One of my personal favs is the caffeine eye cream.  I have very sensitive eyes and this is one of the few products that I can use and it works.  I'm in my 60's and still get compliments on my skin.

Honored Contributor

HI,

I use and love a lot of their products. I use their caffeine eye cream, their Hyularonic acid serum, pure peptide serum, and a moisturizer for combination skin that I love...I alternate their products with Isomers and I am very happy with it, I usually order from ASDM directly because they send samples along with coupons to use for your next order.I have received at least 3 coupons for 20% off. Shipping is free with a 25.00 order, and their shipping is super fast! I hope you like the line!

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

HI,

I use and love a lot of their products. I use their caffeine eye cream, their Hyularonic acid serum, pure peptide serum, and a moisturizer for combination skin that I love...I alternate their products with Isomers and I am very happy with it, I usually order from ASDM directly because they send samples along with coupons to use for your next order.I have received at least 3 coupons for 20% off. Shipping is free with a 25.00 order, and their shipping is super fast! I hope you like the line!

Thanks to all of you! I ordered the hyaluronic acid and will look at their vitamin C serum among other things! They sent me a $10 coupon with next order! Excited..I have had good luck with another hyaluronic serum with/vitamin C. Always looking for the Holy grail...I refuse to age...lol! Not without a fight!

-- Mae West