Super Contributor

Re: Anyone use AGADIR hair products?

On 1/20/2014 Reecee said:

I have been using Agadir for several years now. I apply the hair oil treatment on damp hair before I blow dry and if I am going to flat iron my hair I will use the Hair oil spray. I order them online through Amazon or find them on ebay. I have long thick hair and this keeps it soft and shiny not oily at all....a little goes a long way.

That is what silicones are meant to do, coat the hair. so I am sure it does "protect" from heat styling...It has no benefit.

Honored Contributor

On 1/22/2014 Desertdi said:
On 1/22/2014 wenfen said:

Deserdi, Are you sure you saw Agadir? I went to my local Ross & while they DID carry Argan Oil products, they were NOT Agadir.

What state do you live in? Thanks again for all your help with this.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

PHX, AZ 3rd St & Bell store

I was just in the Sunnyslope, AZ store, and they had it also. 12.4 oz for $12.99.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

My hairdresser uses the spray oil on my hair and also orders it for me. He charges me $15 a bottle, and a bottle lasts me about 4-5 months.

Contributor

I only used the hair oil from Agadir and while it was not bad I like Moroccan oil better. Never tried anything else but good luck finding it on a good price.

Super Contributor

Thanks to everyone...you're all so super nice to take the time to answer me!

I'm in Georgia, so maybe it's only carried by Ross in certain states. I'll have to try a few more stores in my area.

Thanks too for the Walgreens tip. I see that they offer it online & with an ebates credit & Walgreens discount, it will bring the prices down a lot.

Thanks again to everyone for your help with this.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}