Valued Contributor

Anyone trying Paula's Choce peptide booster?

Got an email today about it. Looks good. I had decided to go back to basics but I'm tempted to try this broduct.

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone trying Paula's Choce peptide booster?

Ditto! She always comes out with a new booster & makes it sound like a must-have. I’ll have to try it at least once, but I’ll wait for the initial reviews to come in before purchasing it.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

I don't need another booster.  The 2% BHA makes my skin look so much better, so I continue to use it.

Trusted Contributor

That company is coming out with so many additional "boosters" that I can't keep up. Ha ha, literally can't keep up because of the prices. 

When the hyaluronic acid and some kind of oil boosters came out, I bought trial sizes but honestly they did nothing.

How many layers of product does a face need after all?

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

This one has four peptides in it. I've been wanting just one serum to use under my moisturizer so I think I'll try it.

Honored Contributor

13% rebate back today only from PC from Ebates.

Valued Contributor

@Nadine wrote:

This one has four peptides in it. I've been wanting just one serum to use under my moisturizer so I think I'll try it.

It actually has 8 different peptides, not 4. 

Valued Contributor

You're right, it does have eight. Don't know where I got four, Anyway, even better with eight.

Honored Contributor

@PilatesLover wrote:

That company is coming out with so many additional "boosters" that I can't keep up. Ha ha, literally can't keep up because of the prices. 

When the hyaluronic acid and some kind of oil boosters came out, I bought trial sizes but honestly they did nothing.

How many layers of product does a face need after all?

@PilatesLover...no kidding! I started with PC ~1 1/2 years ago because of the simplicity of the line. Now I’m back up to 8 layers of products because every time a new booster is launched, I think my skin needs it, but after so many layers how the heck am I supposed to know which product is doing the most work & which one isn’t. LOL!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

I was shopping in her last chance section a few weeks ago and I bought a retinol and oil renewal booster kit.  The oil was very nice.  It's a mixture of oils and it's very light and sinks in quickly.  Not sure I'd repurchase on its own, but if there was a good sale I could be tempted.  It would have been nice for the dead of winter when my skin was a little dry.  If she has a spectacular sale I could be talked into trying a lot of her products.  Smiley LOL   My retinol kit was 44 dollars for the Clinical retinol and booster oil.  Great deal.

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*