Occasional Contributor

Re: Anyone trying Active Argon oil?

I would also like to know the name of the Argon Oil from Amazon.  I like JM, but it is very $$.

Thank you

Valued Contributor

Sure! The label says: “MajesticPure” Pharmacueticals~Moroccan Argon Oil. 100% pure & natural 4.8oz.
~The Argon Oul is the only ingredient. There’s a lot on the label. But; it does say extra virgin grade, cold pressed. And, a bunch of other things that is not in it.
That should get you to it on the Amazon site.
Honored Contributor

I received my Active Argan night cream and it's great.

Really smoothed the texture of my skin and also evened out my skin tone.

It was at a great mark-down price, well worth it.

Honored Contributor

@Starpolisher  I use Acure Organics argan oil and marula oil.  I absolutely love the Citrus argan oil which I alternate with the marula at bedtime  The citrus lifts your spirits while the argan helps your skin.  Marula oil is my favorite because it absorbs so quickly and balances out your skin.  I purchase from iherb.com w/free shpg at $20.  It's a family owned business and I trust their products.  They have excellent shampoos and conditioners too, etc.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Starpolisher  I use her Argan oil....it is nothing special.  Just oil. 

Super Contributor

I bought several of the AA products and was not impressed with any of them.   Must admit I have been pretty underwhelmed with most lines.  I do continue to use JM because I find  the consistency and fragrance more pleasing than others for the most part.   Her site frequently has sales w/free shipping and no tax.