Honored Contributor

Anyone try/use the Isomers One for lips (colored or clear)?

It looks really interesting although the brown one looks not so flattering. Any feedback would be appreciated!

310-758

Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone try/use the Isomers One for lips (colored or clear)?

I ordered it, more for the treatment aspects than for the color.  I like the pink, and the brown color is not harsh in person, but the color lasts about a New York minute on me. 

Do the math.
Honored Contributor

@MarieIG wrote:

I ordered it, more for the treatment aspects than for the color.  I like the pink, and the brown color is not harsh in person, but the color lasts about a New York minute on me. 

@MarieIG Thank you. Do you find them moisturing?

Trusted Contributor

Yes, they leave a nice feel on the lips - but it's temporary. 

Do the math.
Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

It looks really interesting although the brown one looks not so flattering. Any feedback would be appreciated!

310-758

@HappyDaze I have the pink and clear and use them often. The pink is a really nice tint I use over lipstick to make it last or can use alone for just a bit of color. Be warned though, these are very thick and probably I would even say sticky IMO but they stay on and keep the lips looking nice. I ordered this set and am not sure about the brown color either but I will probably use it if it is just a light tint like the pink....maybe.

Honored Contributor

@SunnyRose wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

310-758

@HappyDaze I have the pink and clear and use them often. The pink is a really nice tint I use over lipstick to make it last or can use alone for just a bit of color. Be warned though, these are very thick and probably I would even say sticky IMO but they stay on and keep the lips looking nice. I ordered this set and am not sure about the brown color either but I will probably use it if it is just a light tint like the pink....maybe.

@SunnyRose thank you so much.

Honored Contributor

I love the brown, great color for those that like a nude to brownish lip. I wear it when I  wear browns, beiges or corals clothing. .

Valued Contributor

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I love the brown, great color for those that like a nude to brownish lip. I wear it when I  wear browns, beiges or corals clothing. .

It just looks so scary in the tube, lol! But when they had it on in one of the shows, it wasn't so crazy looking. It looks doable. Thanks for your feedback! Smiley Happy

Contributor

I have had the pink and bronze in the past and love the pink color, it is so pretty on.  I ordered this a couple of days ago and hope to get it today.  The bronze is also very nice, both colors are very muted.