Honored Contributor

Anyone try/use/like the Tweak-d Restore or Ultra nourishing treatment mist?

They have alot of nice ingredients. I am not interested in the rish and shine one (blue bottle) but any thoughts on the other two? TIA!

Super Contributor

Re: Anyone try/use/like the Tweak-d Restore or Ultra nourishing treatment mist?

Hi Happy!     Have tried them all, and I prefer the wen replenish mist over the tweak-d mists.  I love wen replenish mists, use them after I cleanse, during the day, anytime to refresh my curls and I love the lavender or cucumber on my face before I use my SKINN products.   The tweak-d  mists were not something I could just use on dry hair, felt sticky after and I would not use them on my face because of that.   On fresh cleaned wet hair before styling was okay, but I do need the moisture as you know and the wen mists once again are my pick for that.

I am in love with the tweak-d rare chocolate scent!   If that came out in a mist I would use it, probably as a perfume spray! LOL   I do have the cleanser but always end up using some fig as a second cleanse, need the extra moisture and I find the tweak-d stuff to heavy for a leave in.    There is a tweak-d chocloate body cream coming out end of April, I will be all over that!  And I am patient waiting for Summer Honey Peach to come for summer, I am rationing my last bottle of the mist.

So bottom line of the Tweak-d mists, if you love the wen mists, stick with them, they are by far a better mist for hair and skin.   I know I wanted to like the tweak-d mist as I loved the original Ojon mist, but the tweak-d versions don't hold a candle to that one either.

Contributor

I am actually really enjoying the Tweak-d line and was very hesitant to try since I love Wen.  Not too fond of the foam, really love the performance of the restore in a tub but it is very strong scented, the up in the clouds is also a great product.  I really like the mists; they get tangles out like nobody's business. 

Honored Contributor

@Crislovestoshop wrote:

I am actually really enjoying the Tweak-d line and was very hesitant to try since I love Wen.  Not too fond of the foam, really love the performance of the restore in a tub but it is very strong scented, the up in the clouds is also a great product.  I really like the mists; they get tangles out like nobody's business. 

@Crislovestoshop yes thank you I already use the nourishing foam and lrestore in the tub and have for awhile now but have never tried the mists. I have also tried the peaches and cream conditioning cleanser but not fond of that one. Thanks for the feedback on the mists.

Honored Contributor

@Denise from Canada hey girl!!! Long time not chat! Smiley Happy Anyway, thank you for the feedback. I am not a fan of the WEN replenishing treatment mists with the exception of the Summer honey lilac, which I use a light body spray, on my hair, on my doggies and to freshen up after my workouts. I love that one but the others didn't do anything for me at all. But I don't like the sound of sticky which you mentioned the Tweak-d ones are, as that is what many of the WEN RTM did on my hair and don't want that, lol.

So glad they are coming out with a chocolate body cream for you!! I wonder what other scents it will come in? I would love to try a body cream he creates but, as you know, am not a fan of food scents so won't be trying the chocolate-  you can have mine. Smiley Wink I did try the peaches and cream cleansing conditioner and didnt like the scent (too sweet and fakey peach scent for me) and it does not have the moisture that the restore tub or nourishing foam does so I have to use in combination with my WEN summer honey peach CC. I definitely like the formulas of the restore tub and nourishing foam than that limited edition forumla. I still have one more 32 oz bottle of SHP left and am hoping it comes in gallons this year!

Take care and thank you for your feedback!!