Respected Contributor

Anyone try Loreal Advanced Haircare VOLUME FILLER? Thickening shampoo/conditioner?

It claims to make it feel like you have 2x the hair and instant results. I know I need more shampoo like I need a hole in the head LOL but does it work at making your hair feel thicker?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone try Loreal Advanced Haircare VOLUME FILLER? Thickening shampoo/conditioner?

I have the conditioner only (shampoo was sold out when I purchased it). Have been using it in combination with the L'oreal Advanced Haircare Power Moisture (teal colored) so I'm probably not getting the full benefit if I used the shampoo too. I do love L'oreal products & think I get great volume when I use it ( I have very thinning hair due to heredity, so I'm happy with any positive results).

Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone try Loreal Advanced Haircare VOLUME FILLER? Thickening shampoo/conditioner?

I have the shampoo and have not noticed any difference in my hair. My hair is fine textured and this sounded like something that would give it some body. So far, just another shampoo. At least it wasn't expensive and it's good enough to use anyway.

Honored Contributor

thanks for the reviews; I will save my money

Respected Contributor

I haven't tried it, but you can bet I'll be looking for it. I'm willing to give it a try.

Respected Contributor

I realize  this is an old thread but I decided to retry the line.  Target has it in pump bottles.  Seems more gentle than back when  and I do notice thickness and a lot of shine! more than average