Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone try Lip Stem Regen??

@Dazlin wrote:

There's no review on this product.  It's only available in a kit.

Would like to know your honest opinion, if it really helps with lip lines.  I had the 6x serum, but that's more of a lip plumper, and really didn't care for it...toooo goooey.

I've tried a few others that made my lips look worse, and threw them out.  Now, I have tiny sample of PTR un-wrinkle lips.  It only gives a minor temporay smoothing...nothing lasting.  Can't say it's any better than a good moisturizer.    I'm beginning to see those tiny little vertical lines above my lip, and one below lower lip.   So please tell me if any of you know of a true good products thats continues to work...not temporary....Thanks!!!

I see you've already gotten some feedback, @Dazlin.   I'll just follow on with some additional info that may help with your decision. 

I started using the Lip Stem Rejen when it was introduced a few years ago.  At that time, I had noticed the beginnings of a line above my upper lip.  I used it faithfully much as @JeanLouiseFinch set out in her post using the Sonic Infuser and applying liberally all around lips and up NL area.  I had the results I was looking for and held off any additional lines with it.  The end of last year Dimitri introduced a new formulation of the product which is not as rich and effective IMO.  I had switched to his Deep Wrinkle Protocol line so decided to experiment with that for "around-the-lips" area.  Here's what works for me and has still held off the dreaded lines:   Exfoliate the area with DermAppeal 3X/wk. First, I use the Skin Softening Essence;  then the Line Peel Solution, followed by Translucence Resurfacing Concentrate, Age Reset Serum, and use the Deep Line Erasing Serum (tube) which is a light, creamy consistency.  I still always infuse.  This has worked very well and uses the same products I use for the rest of my face with a little more attention to that area.  One thing I will say though for any product(s) you do decide on.  That area, if you have noticed the beginnings of the lines, will need some additional attention to ward them off.  Nothing is a quick fix so that may be why the reviews were not as high as you might have expected.  Anything you choose will need consistency over time.  You'll want to keep the area exfoliated and moisturized at the very least.  Good look with whatever you decide on, and please let us know how you make out.Woman Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

I have a LOT of Juvederm in the sunken corners of my mouth......but I also use the Stem Rejen Lip........     Kinda like a "little insurance"........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

Thank you all VERRRY much!!  I appreciate the help here!.    I will pay attention to exfoiliate the area, and will look into a product to treat the lines.  Have a beautiful Christmas!!!   Thanks!!!