Respected Contributor

There's no review on this product.  It's only available in a kit.

Would like to know your honest opinion, if it really helps with lip lines.  I had the 6x serum, but that's more of a lip plumper, and really didn't care for it...toooo goooey.

I've tried a few others that made my lips look worse, and threw them out.  Now, I have tiny sample of PTR un-wrinkle lips.  It only gives a minor temporay smoothing...nothing lasting.  Can't say it's any better than a good moisturizer.    I'm beginning to see those tiny little vertical lines above my lip, and one below lower lip.   So please tell me if any of you know of a true good products thats continues to work...not temporary....Thanks!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone try Lip Stem Regen??

@Dazlin wrote:

Would like to know your honest opinion, if it really helps with lip lines.  I had the 6x serum, but that's more of a lip plumper, and really didn't care for it...toooo goooey.

I've tried a few others that made my lips look worse, and threw them out.  Now, I have tiny sample of PTR un-wrinkle lips.  It only gives a minor temporay smoothing...nothing lasting.  Can't say it's any better than a good moisturizer.    I'm beginning to see those tiny little vertical lines above my lip, and one below lower lip.   So please tell me if any of you know of a true good products thats continues to work...not temporary....Thanks!!!

@Dazlin  I use the Lip Stem Rejen.  It's not a product that you actually apply directly on your entire lip as a lip balm per se.  It gets applied to that area that surrounds your mouth.  Dimitri recommends that regular exfoliation prior to application is the way to go for the best results.  For your actual lips, I'd suggest using the Skinn Sugar Lips and follow up with the Lip 6x Pro (preferred) or Lip 6x Balm.  I agree with you that the original 6x serum can be gooey, especially if you use too much.  I usually just use that at bedtime.  I use both the pro and the balm at different times.  The pro isn't nearly as gooey as the original.  The kit that contains the Lip 6x Pro and Lip Stem Rejen (311-456) is a super deal.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Dazlin wrote:

@Dazlin  I use the Lip Stem Rejen.  It's not a product that you actually apply directly on your entire lip as a lip balm per se.  It gets applied to that area that surrounds your mouth.  Dimitri recommends that regular exfoliation prior to application is the way to go for the best results.  For your actual lips, I'd suggest using the Skinn Sugar Lips and follow up with the Lip 6x Pro (preferred) or Lip 6x Balm.  I agree with you that the original 6x serum can be gooey, especially if you use too much.  I usually just use that at bedtime.  I use both the pro and the balm at different times.  The pro isn't nearly as gooey as the original.  The kit that contains the Lip 6x Pro and Lip Stem Rejen (311-456) is a super deal.

Thank you!   I saw that kit you mentioned.  Yes, I'm only looking to apply it above the lip.   You say you use it...what results have you experienced?

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Dazlin wrote:

Thank you!   I saw that kit you mentioned.  Yes, I'm only looking to apply it above the lip.   You say you use it...what results have you experienced?

@Dazlin  I use it all around the mouth area so it hits the nasal-labial lines.  I then use an infusion tool (not Skinn's) to help my products penetrate better.  My lines weren't bad to begin with, but they're definitely lessening.  

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Dazlin wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Dazlin wrote:

@Dazlin  I use it all around the mouth area so it hits the nasal-labial lines.  I then use an infusion tool (not Skinn's) to help my products penetrate better.  My lines weren't bad to begin with, but they're definitely lessening.  

O'k thanks again.   I just went back to check and see by itself with reviews.  Sadly, the reviews aren't too good.   I'm just soo leary about these products since I tried many others, including one from M.Asam, and another for Dr. Graff (threw them out), and now PTR.  Lines  aren't really bad either, but seeing those little ones beginning above the lip, and nothing has helped.    Turned off by reviews.  Glad it helped you!!

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Dazlin wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Dazlin wrote:

O'k thanks again.   I just went back to check and see by itself with reviews.  Sadly, the reviews aren't too good.   I'm just soo leary about these products since I tried many others, including one from M.Asam, and another for Dr. Graff (threw them out), and now PTR.  Lines  aren't really bad either, but seeing those little ones beginning above the lip, and nothing has helped.    Turned off by reviews.  Glad it helped you!!

I haven't read the reviews.  It's always difficult for me to attribute success to a single product when it comes to treatments.  I know I'm having success, and I use the LSR, but who's to say that success isn't from something else?  KWIM?  I just know what product I use and that I'm happy with the results so something is working.  Good luck finding a product you like.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Dazlin wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Dazlin wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Dazlin wrote:

I haven't read the reviews.  It's always difficult for me to attribute success to a single product when it comes to treatments.  I know I'm having success, and I use the LSR, but who's to say that success isn't from something else?  KWIM?  I just know what product I use and that I'm happy with the results so something is working.  Good luck finding a product you like.

@Dazlin  Have you ever tried the Skinn Rose Noir Balm?  That stuff is really nice.  Since your lines aren't really big/deep, I wonder if you might have some success with that.  I have it on A/D, and don't even have dry skin!

Valued Contributor

I have lip lines, it runs in my family. I use Dermapeal frequently to exfoliate that area, then apply SKINN Deep Wrinkle Protocol serum & Cream to that area. It helps alot. I do use SKINN 6X Balm at night, but that is for the lips. HTH
Honored Contributor

@Chisos wrote:
I have lip lines, it runs in my family. I use Dermapeal frequently to exfoliate that area, then apply SKINN Deep Wrinkle Protocol serum & Cream to that area. It helps alot. I do use SKINN 6X Balm at night, but that is for the lips. HTH

@Chisos  Yep, they're in my routine too.

Super Contributor

I used it for a year sadly with absolutely no results. I like alot of Dimitri's products, but this one just didn't work at all for me.