Respected Contributor

Anyone try Josie Body Milk and WEN Body Treatment?

I have the WEN body treatment and I do like it but I am almost out, would love to hear if you have used both which you prefer and feel you get the most benifit from.

TIA!  Happy Saturday!

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone try Josie Body Milk and WEN Body Treatment?

I haven't tried either one but I am a huge JM Body Butter fan and I love the Face Milk.  

I ordered the TSV knowing I already want the 2 products I use and will see how I like the Body Milk.  

I see that there are a lot of posts putting her products down but I love them so I'm getting them!

Respected Contributor

@QueenDanceALot  Thank you!  So, you have used the face serum? I am 47 somewhat combo (can be shiny on forehead and cheeks) but still dry in areas, does it make your skin oily or make pores look large?  

Honored Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

@QueenDanceALot  Thank you!  So, you have used the face serum? I am 47 somewhat combo (can be shiny on forehead and cheeks) but still dry in areas, does it make your skin oily or make pores look large?  

I use both the Face Milk and more recently started using the resurfacing serum.  I have fairly normal skin but it certainly gets drier in the winter months.  And I don't find that it makes me oily or makes my pores look large.

I love that it never breaks me out or irritates my skin which can get a little cranky with skincare that has too many ingredients.

Respected Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@SandGirl wrote:

I use both the Face Milk and more recently started using the resurfacing serum.  I have fairly normal skin but it certainly gets drier in the winter months.  And I don't find that it makes me oily or makes my pores look large.

I love that it never breaks me out or irritates my skin which can get a little cranky with skincare that has too many ingredients.

Resurfacing serum? That sounds interesting, does the Q sell it?  Thanks for your input KittyLou, I appreate it.

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

I haven't tried either one but I am a huge JM Body Butter fan and I love the Face Milk.  

I ordered the TSV knowing I already want the 2 products I use and will see how I like the Body Milk.  

I see that there are a lot of posts putting her products down but I love them so I'm getting them!

@QueenDanceALot 

Just ignore the haters.  I love both WEN & JM, so I am constantly reading hateful comments about both lines.  Instead of lowering myself to the poster's level and "getting back at them", I just move on.

There are plenty of vendors/products on QVC that I don't like, but I have no desire to come here & talk smack about them or cause strife with the those who love their products.

I do love Josie's face milk, her new serums (resurfacing & Vitamin C, which by the way is a duo - A372632), her Skin Dope, and a few other items.  I haven't tried the body serum, but I love my WEN Nourishing Body Treatment so much that I'll stick to that.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SandGirl  I love JM body serum. I must be on my 3rd bottle, (super size)

I love the way it absorbs, & actually use it on my face also..

JM & Wen are my 2 favorite lines, the TSV's on both are always great deals..Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi 

Do you layer your JM serum & WEN NIBT or just interchangingly use them (1 day use JM, another day use WEN).  Just curious.  I haven't yet decided if I want to purchase the TSV because I'm not a huge fan of the body butter, but I do love the Argan milk for the face & use it daily.  Let me know!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@SandGirl  I love JM body serum. I must be on my 3rd bottle, (super size)

I love the way it absorbs, & actually use it on my face also..

JM & Wen are my 2 favorite lines, the TSV's on both are always great deals..Smiley Happy

@quadmimi  Thank you so much, I do really like my WEN but since I was almost out thought it would be a good time to at least try the Josie knowing I can send it back if I prefer the WEN.  Thank you!! I ordered the unscented because I read mixed reviews about the pear scent and the other scent is new and I am waiting for reviews on that and can always change on future shipments

Trusted Contributor

@SandGirl : I've used both. Had been using the Wen when my daughter gave me a jar of the JM. Set it aside. I had used some of  her products before and wasn't impressed enough to continue so wasn't interested in using the cream.

Finally turned to it as I ran out of my Wen. Surprise, surprise I liked it. I use it mostly for my hands and face at night before I go to bed. My big jar has about a third left so thought about ordering the TSV but will wait to see if she has the huge size by itself. It lasts me a long time. I prefer it to the Wen (I use his CCs exclusively).

my face feels so soft afterwards.