Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone try Josie Body Milk and WEN Body Treatment?

@Sadiesadie  That is great that you finally dived into it and you ended up liking it, I love my WEN too and the body treatments are amazing but since I'm about out and the body treatments are pretty spendy I thought I can get this for a little more and it should last me 5-6 months between the milk and butter, the WEN tub only lasts me a couple of months since I use it on my arms and legs most day and torso every now and then (saving it...)

Trusted Contributor

@SandGirl : I know exactly what you mean. I had tried her Milk when it first came out but really didn't moisturize my very dry skin. Also a dry desert dweller which doesn't help. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love Wen's body treatment and will be trying her body milk for the first time when my TSV arrives. Chaz's body treatment is very moisturizing. My skin stays hydrated all day long. I think with JM Body Milk, I probably will use a little less of the body butter.  BTW I love her face milk and so excited to get it in a mega size. My skin is dry and this is a must in my skincare regimen.

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@quadmimi 

Do you layer your JM serum & WEN NIBT or just interchangingly use them (1 day use JM, another day use WEN).  Just curious.  I haven't yet decided if I want to purchase the TSV because I'm not a huge fan of the body butter, but I do love the Argan milk for the face & use it daily.  Let me know!

@SurferWifesorry I just was able to get back on computer..I use the serum alone mostly.

Some days I use the body butter over it, but usually the serum is enough. I didn't think it would be enough on it's own but mostly it is.. (I got the serum when she offered 2 supersizes together)...

Respected Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@SandGirl  I love JM body serum. I must be on my 3rd bottle, (super size)

I love the way it absorbs, & actually use it on my face also..

JM & Wen are my 2 favorite lines, the TSV's on both are always great deals..Smiley Happy

@quadmimi  Thank you so much, I do really like my WEN but since I was almost out thought it would be a good time to at least try the Josie knowing I can send it back if I prefer the WEN.  Thank you!! I ordered the unscented because I read mixed reviews about the pear scent and the other scent is new and I am waiting for reviews on that and can always change on future shipments

Your welcome @SandGirl  The Wen is great also. I have just been a huge JM fan for years..I am very sensitive to things & her body/face products are wonderful for me.

(the body serum just happens to be one of my favorite items..Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Josie's Body Milk and the WEN Nourishing Body Treatment aren't really comparable products. Comparing her body butter to the WEN body treatment would make more sense.

The Body Milk has lactic acid in it, which is an alpha-hydroxy acid and an exfoliant. It offers moisture, but the exfoliation is really the key there and it improves skin softness and texture on a different level. The WEN body treatment is primarily for moisture and has some anti-aging peptides in it. They're very different products.

The lactic acid in the Milk Serum is fantastic for my keratosis pilaris and when I follow it up with the body butter, it improves my KP without a scrub.

I like the WEN body treatment, but not enough to justify its price tag when it doesn't outperform other products that cost less.