Trusted Contributor

Anyone try Allure beauty box?

My sister is trying to get me to try the allure beauty box subscription has anyone here tried it and, if so, what do you think? Is beauty subscriptions' worth it?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone try Allure beauty box?

I used to get that when it first came out, and it was great. There were full size products, new and innovative products. However, a year into it, there were fewer and fewer full size products and the same old, same old products came. 

Honored Contributor

@Squirrel Lover   Ask yourself do you think you would use everything in the beauty box?  Or, do you think you would place on the shelf and let it collect dust?

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Squirrel Lover , I never did the Allure box but I have done the Ipsy one in the past as well as FabFitFun.  I didn't like the Ipsy one at all because the make-up bags were horrible and were always tossed and even the products themselves seemed to get worse and were nothing I'd use despite having filled out a questionaire prior to subscribing. 

I'm not a big subscription box person because I am the type of person that wants to like and use everything that is in the box.

But if you are the type of person that would be happy as long as what you will use from the box is more than the cost of the subscription, even if it's only a product or 2, you will be fine. 

Honored Contributor

I subscribed to Allure Beauty Box many years ago. It wasn't worth it to me, I rather put the money towards something I really want to buy.