Respected Contributor

Particularly the product called glass skin.   I love the name and sounds interesting.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone tried Peach & Lilly?

Never heard of this??  Sounds fascinating!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

@chiclet  I bought the Super Reboot Resurfacing Mask, $43, because someone on MUA had great results from it.

I have used 3/4 of the jar & I have no change in my skin. It didn't break me out, so that is huge for me, but I won't buy it, again.

I did buy The Ordinary AHA 30%+BHA 2% Peeling Solution for $7.20  at Ulta. I've only used it once, today will be my 2nd time. I noticed immediate results. My skin is softer & smoother.

So try what speaks to you & I hope you get the results that you want!

Super Contributor

I'm on my second bottle of the Glass Skin Serum and love it (combination late 30s skin here). I think the hydrating cleanser is the unsung hero of the brand tho -- truly amazing. 

Respected Contributor

I bought it at ulta so after a few weeks will give a review.  

Respected Contributor

@Dusty1 wrote:

@chiclet  I bought the Super Reboot Resurfacing Mask, $43, because someone on MUA had great results from it.

I have used 3/4 of the jar & I have no change in my skin. It didn't break me out, so that is huge for me, but I won't buy it, again.

I did buy The Ordinary AHA 30%+BHA 2% Peeling Solution for $7.20  at Ulta. I've only used it once, today will be my 2nd time. I noticed immediate results. My skin is softer & smoother.

So try what speaks to you & I hope you get the results that you want!

Does the ordinary aha cause your skin to peel?  The name scares me but would like to try it.

Respected Contributor

Not yet. It's on my list, but I haven't tried it yet. I do use some Korean skincare and have been happy with purchases from SoKo Glam and other sites, but do want to try Peach and Lily.