Frequent Contributor

Anyone tried L'Oreal Youth Code BB Cream? Heard it's a dupe for Laura Mercier TM

I am on a long-time NO BUY for make-up as I work on using up my huge stash of products. In the process, I have come across the PERFECT combination for my face. I have never been so pleased with how my make-up looks -- especially after buying dozens of foundations and the like that do not flatter my skin. My perfect combo is a little bit of Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer with a "pump" of MAC Pro Longwear Concealer, mixed together on the back of my hand and applied with my fingers. I really LOVE the result! The problem is that when my Laura Mercier is gone, I cannot spend $44 on another tube. I DO think it's worth $44, given how much I like the way it looks, but I am budgeted to the penny right now. When I am more flush with cash (hopefully soon!), I will be glad to shell out that $44. In the meantime, I'd really like to find a less expensive (as in, drugstore prices) alternative to tide me over with similar results. I've read that L'Oreal Youth Code BB Cream is a dupe for the Laura Mercier TM. Anyone tried it?? Thanks!