Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone tried Juice Beauty products?

@mistriTsquirrelwrote:

@mimi5775wrote:

@mistriTsquirrelwrote:

Thanks, @mimi5775!!  I will look at Lovelyskin and retailmenot.  I do really like the eye cream a lot.  

@mistriTsquirrelit is teh only way to go!!! 35 off on some days.

Fresh and trust me I'm picky and into stable ingredients and know when something is "off".

Was not sure if I was allowed to put the names in but please look into that and dermstore too but the Lovelyskin is better. Sadly ' Skinstore 'was sold out or something and I got a dark vit c and another item was 'bad'!  Thousands of people complaining. Doubt it will stay in business.

It's in the UK now (or something)

So I stick with the good stores...great values. Retailmenot rocks. Good luck!

Thanks, @mimi5775!!  I wound up ordering the eye cream on Lovelyskin for 20% off.  It says they are an authorized Juice Beauty seller, they have the BBB seal on their site and they have a good Google rating, so I felt pretty comfortable ordering from them (they accept PayPal too). Thanks for the tip!!  The retailmenot codes didn't work (probably because the stuff was already 20% off), but that's okay.  I still got a good deal.

Their sale isn't going on for much longer, so anyone who is interested in Juice Beauty should check it out today or tomorrow.

@mistriTsquirrel  Alright Smiley Wink !!!!!

I buy Elemis there 30 off many times. I get codes in the mail too. Sign ups...paypal may not have you signed up and I use PP too! they even give samples just now and then and I liked them enough to buy the samples.

I use cosmeceuticals but they run so high. That site is so great - we can buy what we love.

Wish I knew about it sooner. I have used them a few years but Skinstore was my go to (only 20 off ) which was still good but not as good as LovelySkin..Skinstore was bought out. DON'T use them.

Reilamenot is my go to when you do not see the sales. AND good for Dermstore...but they have sales so often too.

We all know this stuff is jacked up too high in $ so what we truly get is what it should be sold at IMO.

So happy you got this on sale-knew you loved it.

I have 25 off of my Replenix serum/creams and all awaiting with my coupons that came in the snail mail, these are products derms use in office and my SkinMedica c serum too as well at great deals.

Have a great weekend now and btw I like squirrels too....feed them all the time separate from my birds Smiley Happy and take funny pics of them too..love wildlife.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky

Yes, they are amazing! Try the Stem Cellular Collection as they smell luscious, really work on wrinkles and I use them every day! They only sell their higher end collections at Neiman's and ULTA and not sure about QVC here.

Respected Contributor

I've been using it since last Sept.    I like it.  I haven't had any negative reactions but no WOW results either.  

I'm going to try ACURE next.   I've been reading about it for months and our local whole foods (not Whole Foods) carries it.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mimi5775wrote:

@mistriTsquirrelwrote:

@mimi5775wrote:

@mistriTsquirrelwrote:

Thanks, @mimi5775!!  I will look at Lovelyskin and retailmenot.  I do really like the eye cream a lot.  

@mistriTsquirrelit is teh only way to go!!! 35 off on some days.

Fresh and trust me I'm picky and into stable ingredients and know when something is "off".

Was not sure if I was allowed to put the names in but please look into that and dermstore too but the Lovelyskin is better. Sadly ' Skinstore 'was sold out or something and I got a dark vit c and another item was 'bad'!  Thousands of people complaining. Doubt it will stay in business.

It's in the UK now (or something)

So I stick with the good stores...great values. Retailmenot rocks. Good luck!

Thanks, @mimi5775!!  I wound up ordering the eye cream on Lovelyskin for 20% off.  It says they are an authorized Juice Beauty seller, they have the BBB seal on their site and they have a good Google rating, so I felt pretty comfortable ordering from them (they accept PayPal too). Thanks for the tip!!  The retailmenot codes didn't work (probably because the stuff was already 20% off), but that's okay.  I still got a good deal.

Their sale isn't going on for much longer, so anyone who is interested in Juice Beauty should check it out today or tomorrow.

@mistriTsquirrel  Alright Smiley Wink !!!!!

I buy Elemis there 30 off many times. I get codes in the mail too. Sign ups...paypal may not have you signed up and I use PP too! they even give samples just now and then and I liked them enough to buy the samples.

I use cosmeceuticals but they run so high. That site is so great - we can buy what we love.

Wish I knew about it sooner. I have used them a few years but Skinstore was my go to (only 20 off ) which was still good but not as good as LovelySkin..Skinstore was bought out. DON'T use them.

Reilamenot is my go to when you do not see the sales. AND good for Dermstore...but they have sales so often too.

We all know this stuff is jacked up too high in $ so what we truly get is what it should be sold at IMO.

So happy you got this on sale-knew you loved it.

I have 25 off of my Replenix serum/creams and all awaiting with my coupons that came in the snail mail, these are products derms use in office and my SkinMedica c serum too as well at great deals.

Have a great weekend now and btw I like squirrels too....feed them all the time separate from my birds Smiley Happy and take funny pics of them too..love wildlife.

@mimi5775

I'm glad you feed them separately.  Sometimes that can turn into a situation...

Image result for squirrel in bird feeder

Heh

Thanks for the tip on LovelySkin and retailmenot!!  Heart

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Trusted Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel

@mistriTsquirrelOh wow!

And that's a special anti-squirrel birdfeede...r yet he's IN IT!

Too funnySmiley Very Happy!. They are so determined lil buggers.

I places a metal "slinky" all the way up a Shepard's hook where I have a platform bird feeder and it works (thus far).

Heard about it on youtube.

TY for sharing this pic..it really made me laugh.

I have so many squirrel videos and pics some are absolutely hysterical!!

We are having another nor'easter now and into wed. night.

They were really loading up today - they know it's no eating for the next few days...it's nasty out here. I live 25 mins or so from QVC..we lost electric last time....fingers crossed not this time! Trees down everything.

Esteemed Contributor

@mimi5775wrote:

@mistriTsquirrel

@mistriTsquirrelOh wow!

I places a metal "slinky" all the way up a Shepard's hook where I have a platform bird feeder and it works (thus far).

They were really loading up today - they know it's no eating for the next few days...it's nasty out here. I live 25 mins or so from QVC..we lost electric last time....fingers crossed not this time! Trees down everything.

@mimi5775  How's the weather there?

Image result for squirrel snow funny

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mistriTsquirrelwrote:

@mimi5775wrote:

@mistriTsquirrel

@mistriTsquirrelOh wow!

@mistriTsquirrelThis is so cute....just I saved this image to post to a friend on facebook who knows I feed squirrels...he hates them Smiley Sad

A city guy who think squirrels are just like rats!! :-O We go back and forth with funny squirrels memes and links about them...wish I could post a link here for ya that showed me it was a Lm@o!

Edit to add: the weather here is cold - March sticks!!! teh past few days ahve been sunny days but cold (44 high) to day 46 maybe! Smiley Happy but even at 46 it still feels cold..and as with my age, each year I can't stand it! After the snow we got which was about 7 inches - no problem with losing electric praise God. So it was lovely to watch... I admit it really is..crazy eh? lol

Esteemed Contributor

@mimi5775wrote:

@mistriTsquirrelwrote:

@mimi5775wrote:

@mistriTsquirrel

@mistriTsquirrelOh wow!

@mistriTsquirrelThis is so cute....just I saved this image to post to a friend on facebook who knows I feed squirrels...he hates them Smiley Sad

A city guy who think squirrels are just like rats!! :-O We go back and forth with funny squirrels memes and links about them...wish I could post a link here for ya that showed me it was a Lm@o!

Edit to add: the weather here is cold - March sticks!!! teh past few days ahve been sunny days but cold (44 high) to day 46 maybe! Smiley Happy but even at 46 it still feels cold..and as with my age, each year I can't stand it! After the snow we got which was about 7 inches - no problem with losing electric praise God. So it was lovely to watch... I admit it really is..crazy eh? lol

@mimi5775  7 inches of snow in march is crazy!!  But the weather has become quite strange overall.

Hard for me to wrap my head around people not liking squirrels.  To me, watching squirrel antics is one of life's great joys.  Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

I tried a couple of Juice beauty products a couple of years ago and they were fine, but not Wow. I have just tried Mychelle Dermaceuticals and that is really Wow. 

Their hyaluronic serum is the best I have ever tried and their tinted sunscreen is really good too.  I have their Vtiamin C cleansing oil which is fabulous too!  I am going to order more products this week. 

I get it at either LuckyVitamin.com  or Vitacost,com , where they are always at least 20% off and even more discounted when they have a discount code.  

The Mychelle products I have tried have really gotten me interested in trying more of the line.