Valued Contributor

Anyone tried Beenigma?

[ Edited ]

Due to a review on Youtube, I ordered it. It came today so have not tried it yet.  Anyone tried it and what do you think?

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind

Contributor

It was okay, not amazing.

Valued Contributor

Kachina, there is no need to be snarky.  It IS under the beauty thread.  It is a cream touted as the new Botox in a cream.

"Course you CAN snort it if you want, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @chihuahuamom .. let us know if you like it once you begin using it.  

Occasional Contributor

Yes- I started using it about 2 weeks ago as my nighttime moisturizer.  It's too soon to notice any changes, but so far I really like it.  It absorbs well into my skin and my skin feels very soft after using it. 

Trusted Contributor

Have been using it for a week or so.  Too soon to see any real results.  However, a word of caution.  Be prepared for a stinging sensation on application.  Lasts for about 10-15 min.  Can be uncomfortable if you're sensitive.  

Contributor

I used a jar and bought a second jar  which I have barely used.  It is a lovely cream but was nothing special in my opinion.  Medicine Mama (from what I have ready on this Board) has a very similar product (ultra beauty balm) that costs  lot less.  I won't be buying Beenigma again.  Defnitely not Botox in a jar, even though I have never had botox.

Super Contributor

I have used Beenigma for about a year as a moisturizer over my Isomers Retinacin at night. I love the smell and it is a god send in the dry air of winter. I first discovered it a couple of years ago when I did a face plant to a sidewalk and had severe abrasions on my forehead, tip if nose, direclty under the nose (they had to dig some gravel out and use surgical glue to pull the skin back together) and on my chin. I couldnt use my regular products due to the open wounds but could use the Beenigma. It  didnt hurt at all and I think, accelerated my healing. My family doctor was surprised at how well I healed. The only reminder is is a small scar between my nose and upper lip.