Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone taking Consult Beaute vitamins ??

@rochelleS These are the ONLY vitamins for hair that I've tried that did NOT give me stomach issues and a rash.

I've tried AL, PHYTO, just Biotin tabs, and I think every brand of hair vitamin you can find on QVC, HSN, EVINE as well as at Nordstrom, Suzanne Somers, The Vitamin Shoppe, Walmart and Ulta. NOT kidding. ALL gave me stomach issues as well as a rash with some of them them. I have given up and decided to go the wig route when the Beaute Caps were mentioned in this forum

Like I said, the difference is amazing. I have Hoshimoto Thyroiditis in addition to a few other autoimmune diseases. I was thrown into menopause at 45 and well, hair loss has been dramatic. When I say this vitamin changed it for me, I'm not kidding. It's been a miracle; a phrase I RARELY use.

I hope it works for you as well. : )

Esteemed Contributor

@SahmIam Thank you so much. Your comments have had a bold impact. I hope this formula will be a panacea for me too! Regrettably, the AD is no longer available and I don't know how long it'll take to see any benefits, especially since the three different formulas I've tried did zip. Hopefully, stock will still be available so I can stock up if these prove to be successful. I'm excited and looking forward to receiving my order. Again, thank you so very much and everyone else who chimed in with their positive and encouraging comments. ❤❤❤

Respected Contributor

I received the original Beaute Caps today. I ordered the large bottle with 360 capsules but they sent two bottles with 180 capsules... I'd rather have the smaller bottles anyway because it will be easier to store. YAY!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb