Respected Contributor

Anyone taking Consult Beaute vitamins ??

I may be interested in the multi supplements. Please let me know if use these, and have you seen or felt any difference. Also, is it still necessary to take the beauty caps in addition to the multi ...looks to me, the multi has enough.
I look forward to hearing any personal experiences...thanks!
Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone taking Consult Beaute vitamins ??

@Dazlin  I take the Beaute Caps, Vein Support, Joint Solution and with the Beaute Caps I have noticed my hair not breaking off and it grows faster.  Also my nails had ridges which are now nearly gone.  I used AL's for years and didn't notice much improvement. My veins are barely noticeable now with the Vein Support and AL's didn't do that.  Since starting the Joint Solution and after about 6 months I noticed my joints are not as stiff in the morning.  I did try the Omega but it had the burpy fish taste so I went back to AL's.  

Respected Contributor

I take the Beaute caps.  I think they help.  My lashes are very long and healthy looking, my skin is good.  Hair is another story LOL.  Due to the abuse it takes.  So I can't say if it helps that.

Honored Contributor

The Beaute vitamins are amazing!!!! The difference in my hair and nails is noticeable to me and more importantly, my stylist. 

I lost a large amount of hair a year ago (thyroid and stress). Had to cut a lot off, I was looking at wigs....it was that dramatic a difference. 6 months in and ALL the hair has grown back, it's thick, shiny, gorgeous.

My nails grow TOO fast and are flexible and strong instead of hard and breaking off easily. I have them on auto-ship every 6 months so I am never without them. I have recommended them to many as well. I think it was @Pook  who told me about them.

Forever grateful. : )

Respected Contributor

WOW!!!  That sounds great!!

Would any of you take the beauty caps along with the daily multi ?  I was really considering those, I believe they have alot of what the beauty caps contain. 

I have tried several of Andrews supplements, and all gave me issues.   

@SahmIam ...so glad to hear the beauty caps did so much for, wow!!   I'm definitely going to try either those or the multi...please give me your opinion on those as well...can I combine??

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin   I did not care for the multi; it gave me an upset stomach. I prefer (and rave about) Dr. Perricones Multi made with all organic, Non-GMO, non-SOY vitamins and minerals. It does not clash with Beaute vitamins and if there's an overlap with any ingredient, I don't see it. Fantastic product as well.

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@Dazlin   I did not care for the multi; it gave me an upset stomach. I prefer (and rave about) Dr. Perricones Multi made with all organic, Non-GMO, non-SOY vitamins and minerals. It does not clash with Beaute vitamins and if there's an overlap with any ingredient, I don't see it. Fantastic product as well.

@SahmIam ...I just read reviews on the multi on Evine...yes, many complained about stomach issues.   That scared me off.  Now reading your reply...I'm not going to get those.  I greatly appreciate your honesty,  and all the replies here.  In general,  I'm careful about supplements,  and in all actuality, we pass most out in urine.  This is work for the kidneys.   That said,  I feel a bit better with a basic multi,  and consume a good diet of greens and loaded salads. Perhaps, I may try the Beaute caps...I have super fine hair , and the worst nails on the planet.  Thanks again!

Respected Contributor

I have a sensitive gut and the beauty caps do not bother it.  I take Andrew Lessman's multivitamin daily too.  It's the only multi that doesn't make me throw up.

Respected Contributor

@Pook @SahmIam @Grouchomarx

Do you take the Beaute Caps Pro that is the TTV today or the other Beaute Caps they have listed? 

Thanks in advance!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Respected Contributor

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@Pook @SahmIam @Grouchomarx

Do you take the Beaute Caps Pro that is the TTV today or the other Beaute Caps they have listed? 

Thanks in advance!

I take the "regular" Beaute caps (not Pro).