Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone switch lines from Isomers to the Ordinary

I used some Ordinary, didn’t see any significant results.  Then they partnered with a larger company which tests on animals and I was out.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@beautydivaI ended up ordering the timeless vitamin c serum after reading about it in another forum I just received  it today. I also ordered the large  one for face from the Isomers show over the weekend. What is your fav timeless Product?

Thank you everyone for your response. I may try the niacinamide to add to my routine. Thank you again!!!

Trusted Contributor

I use a few products from The Ordinary and like them so far.  Have been using less than a month so too early to tell if I get any results.   But none of them have broken me out which is a common problem for me with new products.  They also layer well with my other day and nighttime products.

The best part is each product is so inexpensive that it doesn't hurt to try one or two out.  At least if something doesn't work out, you haven't wasted a ton of money.

I really like the Timeless CoQ10 serum too.  If you end up liking Timeless, keep your eye out for their sales on the large bottles.  I don't remember how often they run, but the savings are excellent.

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam, well I will have to check out the video. Maybe that's what caused the stir between the two companies.

Respected Contributor

I have tried 3 Ordinary products, my review is:

Buffet-very sticky, so tough under makeup, cant use at pm b/c I use Retin A. Not a big win for me. Pills.

Vit C in Oil Solution-I broke in blisters on my nose, which are now healing; that took all of 3x use. Gave to BFF who has skin like a rhino hide.

Lactic Acid 10%-mixing w/Erno Laszlo Repair cream for day and like this.No pilling, and plays nicely w/creams. Helps w/hyperpigmentation and no burning/irritation. A keeper, even w/my sensitive skin.

I really dont feel the need to try much else as a new product in this line, but I would reorder the Lactic Acid again.