Super Contributor

Anyone still use the Palovia?

I bought this product about 3 years ago and still use occasionally when I see my lines enhanced.  The only lines it will not take away are lip lines and marionette lines.  

Do you tink the new Skin Clincial Light Product would help them?  I understand it is like Lightstim.

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone still use the Palovia?

I still use my Palovia as a maintenance treatment, under-eye and crows-feet areas, after my laser skin-tightening procedure done by my derm years ago. The laser tightening did not get rid of all the lip lines and neither did the Palovia. I tried a red-light therapy device, similar to the Skin Clinical one, called FaceFX by Silk n'. No luck with it there either and it was too time consuming to continue using it anywhere else on my face. I stick with my Palovia for the eye area. As for the lip lines...hate them and derm wants to fill them but I'm not doing that. Maybe in a few years...maybe...LOL!Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone still use the Palovia?

I still use my Palovia. If I'm good, I will use it 2x a week. I have gone a week without using it every now and then. Works very well around the eyes. Yeah, doesn't work as well on marionette lines.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004