Super Contributor

Re: Anyone remember the 'old' Antonella Nestor???

On 1/2/2014 ForTheLuv said:
On 12/28/2013 KimberlyD said

<br />

These boards are meant to post what is on your mind and you had <em>every right</em> to post what you did. Don't listen to those that feel the need to slam those who post an opinion they don't agree with! Wish some of these posters would grow up. It must have been all drama when they were in high school!

Have a great day!

OH PLEEEZE. The only DRAMA here is those of you CATTY hens that think it is OK to talk about the way other women LOOK. You don't have the ""right"" to be catty and say whatever you want. That is NOT the intent of this board. You people act like this is some ""chat"" board. Get a clue. IT IS NOT. It is called the BEAUTY banter and it is intended to discuss QVC PRODUCTS and gadgets...NOT the hosts. It has NOTHING to do with a difference of OPINION. It has everything to do with having a bit of class and respect for people. They work here and read these boards. You don't have to post every little thing that comes to your mind....especially if it is in regard to another woman's LOOKS. GROW UP is right.

my great grunny calls this THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK!!!! This is a BEAUTY BOARD! Get a Clue FortheLuv.
Occasional Contributor

She is a little more glammed up these days since she's become one of the reigning jewelry queens, but I guess it goes with the territory. She still is one of the most genuine people on the Q and I adore her.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

On 1/2/2014 Jasminesun said:

ForTheLuv...you really are the most negative, name calling poster I have seen on this board. What is your problem?

Hi Jasminesun,

ForTheLuv is another NIC for Poodlepoo and SantasElf, among others.

By the way, I think Antonella is beautiful inside and out.

Contributor

On 12/21/2013 Bikkie said:
On 12/21/2013 NYer said:
On 12/21/2013 sparklestar said:

No, she looks the same to me. And if I did, I certainly would not rip her apart for her choice of makeup and hairstyle. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

When Antonella first started working the overnight shift at the Q she didn't wear any eye makeup. She even mentioned one night that one of her family members, (I think her mom), told her she should wear some makeup.

So, from then to now there is a huge difference. Perhaps you weren't up that late when she started.

And I wasn't ripping her apart, I was voicing my opinion on how there is such a drastic change from no eye makeup to the heavy makeup she is wearing...and I don't think it's becoming.

Thought this was a forum of adults who could voice their opinions without fear of being judged.

Adults? You sound like one of the girls at the mean girls table in high school. Anyway, "fear of being judged" like you did to Antonella? LOL

NYer is stating her opinion,doesnt need to be attacked,isnt that what this forum is for????

Honored Contributor

Antonella has become a study in excess, too much of everything. She was so fresh and unspoiled when she was new. She has changed big-time.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

On 12/23/2013 ellaphant said:
On 12/22/2013 BlueCollarBabe said:

I love Antonella's look. She is a very vibrant outgoing person. Should we all keep the same "look" for 15 or 20 years? I feel sorry for those who do. They're in a rut.

I'm sure she is very nice, but sorry, Antonella's 'look' is a fright! The over loaded makeup (like all the criticism for Lisa R) and the mega curled huge hair is not flattering at all. She is also extremely over weight which is not flattering either and extremely unhealthy.

Interesting nic to be saying this...ellaphant.Cool

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
QVC Customer Care