Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone remember Lyn in Michigan

@goldensrbest wrote:

I was here back then,would read her posts,i do not remember  the argan oil thing at all.

@goldensrbest, I knew there would be some confusion. According to previous posts, the argan oil incident involved another poster: Nurse Recruiter a.k.a. NR.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

Hi Lyn,

So glad to see you. Now are you ready to answer questions about Perricone  and Isomers?

You were the greatest with advice! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

I was here back then,would read her posts,i do not remember  the argan oil thing at all.

@goldensrbest, I knew there would be some confusion. According to previous posts, the argan oil incident involved another poster: Nurse Recruiter a.k.a. NR.

That's exactly what I was thinking too @suzyQ3 but I didn't want to bring all that up again.  Whadda mess.  LOL

Super Contributor

@lyn in MI isn’t it wonderful seeing how much you are loved and missed by your friends? I think Perricone should hire you. ❤️
Respected Contributor

@lyn in MI  WOW,  you're back.  SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU AGAIN.   I sometimes leave for a bit too, especially weekends and if I'm on vacation.  Then when the site goes nuts, I just exit after one or two tries.   

HAPPY you are here again.   Always loved reading your posts.