Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone remember Lyn in Michigan

I believe she recommended an Argan Oil company that turned out to belong to her or a family member. It was a fiasco on these boards and quite embarrassing for those who took part. Swirling rumors and innuendo that the Argan product was tainted and fake, bottled in a hotel room and all manner of of ridiculousness. I don't recall anyone losing money and it didn't seem to be a scam. From what I remember, all orders were filled, although some claimed they had allergic reactions to the product and others claimed it was vegetable oil. Some here were so incensed they researched her, found her real identity and reported her to the IRS. It was a crazy time and I remember feeling terrible for that woman.

Respected Contributor

Wow that is some story , never heard about it , i wasn't on the forums at all times.

Honored Contributor

I remember Lyn. She was THE person to ask when it came to Perricone.She would help you to design a skincare regime with his products based on your needs. Kind, patient when asked questions....came across as a nice person. I miss her and hope she is doing well.

Super Contributor

@Tricolor   Wow...I remember that situation.

Contributor

I remember that screen name as well as the NR incident. I'll never forget when someone said she told her husband she was going to the beauty boards and he thought she said nudie boards. Someone else responded and said, "If my husband thought I said nudie boards he would have followed me to the computer." I still think back to that thread and laugh. 

Trusted Contributor

OMGoodness!  I have been off the forum for ages.  Signed in today to find this thread.

I truly appreciate all of the kind words.

Oh, and I've always been lyn_in_MI.  And I still use Perricone & Isomers, Smiley LOL

on Facebook, I'm Lyn Wable.

@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Honored Contributor

You have been missed,what took you away?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

@goldensrbest - Nothing took me away.  I simply "faded away" after the forum was revamped.  I read a post on my Facebook wall today about a possible problem logging into the Q Forum.  That post reminded me that I haven't read these forums in ages!  When I surfed over & signed in, I discovered the notification regarding this thread.

@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Honored Contributor

People are going to be thrilled you are back.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@goldensrbest - That's very kind of you to say.

@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007