Super Contributor

Anyone received their Foreo Luna Dupe

from "anself" on Amazon yet? I am curious to hear what (those of you who ordered it) think of it! It's the mini w (+ and- ) speeds, plus it pauses every 20-seconds (approx.) to remind you to move the machine to different part of your face. For a total price of $16, I feel like I've already gotten my money's worth! Please post both positive or negative reviews here.
Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone received their Foreo Luna Dupe

Mine should be delivered in a few days. It went through Chicago two days ago. Mine is for hubby, but I'm going to use it a few times to compare!
Super Contributor

Please post back when you've used it! ......I'm bumping this thread up, hoping for more replies re: ANself Silicone mini sonic facial cleaning machine/$16 total/@Amazon. I'm so pleased w the 2 that I bought and want other's opinions! (I have no affiliation w seller/product). ...for those who use a Foreo, do you use the backside for your serum application? I was going to, but after going through the cleansing-cycle, I think I should let my face "rest". When I first got the FL-dupe, I used it through 2-cycles......(thinking of course that "more is better"), but that was a mistake....my face felt a bit sore and tender afterwards! One. cycle is definitely enough for me, lol
Respected Contributor

On 3/21/2015 fitnessfreak said: Please post back when you've used it! ......I'm bumping this thread up, hoping for more replies re: ANself Silicone mini sonic facial cleaning machine/$16 total/@Amazon. I'm so pleased w the 2 that I bought and want other's opinions! (I have no affiliation w seller/product). ...for those who use a Foreo, do you use the backside for your serum application? I was going to, but after going through the cleansing-cycle, I think I should let my face "rest". When I first got the FL-dupe, I used it through 2-cycles......(thinking of course that "more is better"), but that was a mistake....my face felt a bit sore and tender afterwards! One. cycle is definitely enough for me, lol

Looks like an "oops"...wildob posted a review (as she just received hers) on the original "Dupe" thread. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?