Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone received the IT confidence in a glow yet

Does anyone know what the IT TSV will be in May.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just saw the first review of these on YouTube. Wow they are gorgeous. I defintly want all three. I hope the q will offer these without the brush. Because don't need 3 brushes. I guess you could do auto delivery and just switch colors each shipment. 

Contributor

@ccassaday  The It Cosmetics May TSV is a 5 piece Bye Bye Collection

Contributor

@ccassaday Also forgot to say that the 3 shades of Confidence In Your Glow are on sale at It Cosmetics. ( without the brush). Friends and Family Event  25% off any $30.00 order + free ground shipping. Code is FRIENDS2017. It's still on because I got the email again today (sale nds 4/28)

Frequent Contributor

Got mine today in the instant nude glow. I opened & tried right away. It is gorgeous and the brush is lovely. I went to it website and ordered in the natural. The nudes give you a nice healthy glow no shimmer at all. 

Esteemed Contributor

Ok I caved. Ordered two off of the IT site. Then ordered the warm glow which is in stock from QVC. I keep saying this will be my last makeup buy. Lol

Honored Contributor

I have warm glow & natural I'm going to order nude glow now for something alittle lighter.  I really do like it and really like the brush.