Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone purchasing the Tatcha tsv

No.

Super Contributor

@lucky-girl  oh I was tempted but I have so much other stuff to use up. 

Valued Contributor

I have not really jumped on the Tatcha bandwagon, so this was an easy pass for me.

Respected Contributor

Bought it, it was a great deal. I had the autodelivery from last year with the cleansing polish and the rest of the same items.  That one was due to ship this month, so I cancelled it and got the new kit with the neck cream and bought the buy one get one free of the cleansing polish, so I was sure to have it on hand. 

Tatcha is my one and only skin care product

Deb

Respected Contributor

For those who purchased the TSV, please, please, please post reviews of the neck cream. I almost went for the TSV but decided to wait and see what you beauty mavens think before I dive in.  Most neck creams leave me feeling 'meh'.  

Contributor

No. If you look at the top 1/3 of the Tatcha ingredient lists, they're no different than what you find in drugstore products (water, glycerine, squalane, ceteryl alcohol, dimethicone, etc.). I know the brand has a cult following, but I don't think it's worth the money.

Contributor

the cost is far too high for this line of products. i was looking at some reviews just to see what others thought. many have said some of the products caused acne and they never had it before. some said that their skin was burned by some of the products and other issues. one had to see a dermatologist to get a topical cream!!

Respected Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

For those who purchased the TSV, please, please, please post reviews of the neck cream. I almost went for the TSV but decided to wait and see what you beauty mavens think before I dive in.  Most neck creams leave me feeling 'meh'.  

I will post once I get it and use it for a week.  I love this brand and unlike the last post, I have never had anything but good results. Crossing my fingers on the neck cream.

Deb

Respected Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL 

Thank you, Deb! I can't wait to hear!