Honored Contributor

Anyone purchasing the Sofia Vergara TSV?

on HSN? It is very reasonably priced, and I loved her 1st perfume, so I may give this one a try!

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone purchasing the Sofia Vergara TSV?

I ordered it.  I bought her first and love it.  I got a scratch sniff card in a package and really liked this new one so I went for it.  Priced really right!  Free ship too.  Love

Valued Contributor

No.  I personally do not purchase "hollywood celebrity" products.

Honored Contributor

I usually don't buy any fragrance I haven't smelled in person. I'm very sensitive to fragrance and many make my asthma flare or give me headache after 10 or 15 minutes. Except from small sample vials I might buy online if I can't find a fragrance locally, I buy them all in person. Even then, I smell it on a card, then try it on and walk around with it for a few hours before I decide. If I love it, I'll go back and buy it. I've saved a lot of money making sure I can live with a fragrance before I buy it.

Honored Contributor

I don't buy celebrity colognes and perfumes and I certainly can't buy a fragrance I haven't smelled.   

Trusted Contributor

I cannot stand listening to her speak with her over exaggerated accent....let alone want her fragrance.

Valued Contributor

I do not buy or support celebrity endorsed products. I see no reason to further enhance their egos or bank accounts!  There are so many perfumes available, I can surely find one that is not doing so.  I feel this way on many things and get turned off by advertising done by celebrities. When is enough enough for anyone, and I get irritated with big brands who feel we will buy more if a celebrity endorses it.  This theory backfires on me Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I did not like her first one so probably will not risk buying this one.

But jeez louise, folks, what is this animus against a perfume? Because it has celebrity attachment? So what? Is this really any different than Chanel, D&G, Hermes, etc.?  Guess what? They're fashion designer celebs.

I see no difference. And btw, ALL perfumes are made by "noses" in the industry. So a Harry Fremont (well-known perfume maker) might be the name behind a Guerlain today and a Sofia tomorrow.

As for adding to anyone's pocketbook? We do it daily.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

I too, purchased Sofia's TSV.  

It has all the fragrance  notes that I like and the price was fantastic with free shipping.  All shopping channels are offering the same on RETURNS up to Jan. 31. 2016...To receive your money back if you are not happy! 

Sometime the best is found by chance...

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

I did not like her first one so probably will not risk buying this one.

But jeez louise, folks, what is this animus against a perfume? Because it has celebrity attachment? So what? Is this really any different than Chanel, D&G, Hermes, etc.?  Guess what? They're fashion designer celebs.

I see no difference. And btw, ALL perfumes are made by "noses" in the industry. So a Harry Fremont (well-known perfume maker) might be the name behind a Guerlain today and a Sofia tomorrow.

As for adding to anyone's pocketbook? We do it daily.

As a matter of fact, the two noses behind Love are Yves Cassar and Pascal Gaurin, both of whom have a lengthy resume with many different perfumer companies.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland