Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone purchasing the Sofia Vergara TSV?

I tried the sample card and I didn't love it as much as the original scent. I really like that--used up the small bottle already and had ordered a larger one. I have asthma and sensitivy to some scents but Sofia has enough natural oils to be acceptable to my lungs. Some scents work, some make me crazy. I love the original--very fruity oriental with unusual floral notes. This one was not so much to my liking, although the scent cards are not a great way to really sample something. I didn't want to risk a whole bottle of "meh."

Respected Contributor

I'm surprised that so many posters like this scent.  I got a sample card as well with my last order. I thought it smelled powdery,and too heavy. I did not think it was fresh or clean smelling at all. 

Esteemed Contributor

@June222 wrote:

I cannot stand listening to her speak with her over exaggerated accent....let alone want her fragrance.

I was just about to write the same thing ..... I can't stand to listen to her accent .... I don't know why they make such a fuss over her ... I don't think she is funny!

Esteemed Contributor

She's got a hunky fiance, I know that.  Hubba hubba!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

She is one spunky, and funny lady.  And wow, she has a rack, as they say in the biz, LOL!  One bit of info about her I didn't know. she was blond as a child.  Naturally she has blond/brown hair, and died it dark to go with her "character".  That's what she says anyway.  I like her. She has the most beautiful smile.  

Trusted Contributor

This is an easy pass for me. I got a couple of those sample card things of this scent in a different HSN delivery. The scent is very generic to me. Nothing special at all. There wasn't anything that made this perfume smell any different than everything else out there. Just a basic dull floral scent.

Trusted Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@June222 wrote:

I cannot stand listening to her speak with her over exaggerated accent....let alone want her fragrance.

I was just about to write the same thing ..... I can't stand to listen to her accent .... I don't know why they make such a fuss over her ... I don't think she is funny!

And she has ZERO talent.

Respected Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@June222 wrote:

I wouldn't say the accent is exaggerated because I don't know, but she does have a very nasally voice.  She sounds like a Spanish version of Fran Drescher.

Valued Contributor

I bought it. Liked the first one and my daughter loved it. I may put it away for her for Christmas. Really good buy.

Honored Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

She's got a hunky fiance, I know that.  Hubba hubba!

Is it fair?? Oh my goodness! 2 of the best looking people on the planet! Joe is sooo my type LOL hot hot hot!