Honored Contributor

Anyone purchasing Dr. Phil's Wife skincare?

I am not interested but I suppose she was bored and decided to make some money thus the skincare line.  I found my skincare line in Mario Badescu -- quality and reasonable prices.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone purchasing Dr. Phil's Wife skincare?

She has had this line for quite a few years now.  I thought it had faded away and died the natural death it deserved.  Everyone here who tried it immediately dumped it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

No, I would not purchase her skin line.

I turned Dr. Phil on Friday after not seeing his program for a few months.  When the camera was on her I literally gasped.  I wouldn't buy her products if my face turned out like hers.  I mean she had a lot of work done on her face.  Her eyes are getting squinty looking like her skin is being pulled toward her ears.  The implants in her cheeks are making her look like a chipmunk.  Dr. Phil looks like he had some work done also.  There is absolutely nothing wrong with having plastic surgery but Robin should stop; she is going overboard.  I checked out some before and after pictures - what a change.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1  or the company came to her and asked to use her name.  I have never tried her line, but we have no idea why she decided to endorse this product nor do we have any real idea what she does with the money.

all we know for sure is whether any company has asked one of us to endorse their products. So far I haven’t been asked, but that makes sense to me.   In our celebrity-driven culture I wouldn’t spend a ton of money on a nobody endorser

Honored Contributor

I've never tried it but I remember when it was launched on HSN a few years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=bGjbjLptSj0

Respected Contributor

Her face looks very plastic. For me she is a total turn off. Just not a fan of her.

Honored Contributor

Dr Phil....his wife  and  his sons all advertise on Dr Phil's  show constantly ..pushy pushy pushy....a real turn off. His wife looks like another a Joan Rivers...plastic monster face. 

Frequent Contributor

The whole family seems to be cashing in on the Dr. Phil empire.

Respected Contributor

Definitely NOT. They've already got all the money they need and they're certainly not going to get any of mine.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624    I have to laugh because I realize now that I was watching a rerun on the OWN channel.  I never heard of her beauty line before.  How much money does this family need?  I hope they give back to less fortunate people.

kindness is strength