Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone purchase from CEW lAST NIGHT?

@MrsCat21 wrote:

@Chi-town girl   I did order the Fountain of Truth Hand Cream.  Hope its good.  I did watch her present her new beauty line in the Beauty Report with AMy.  Looks interesting.

@MrsCat21  - I hope you like the hand cream,  Amy was raving about it. I almost bought the eye roller ball product but decided to wait since I'm in good shape with eye products. Maybe they will have some future nice kits or a TS. G sounded very knowledgeable, involved in the product development and discussed details including her manufacturing partner. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lucky Duck wrote:

I ordered the ELEMIS kit on Q.  It is in processing and also shows the gift bag in my order.  I ordered the SKINN Hydrating Mask early in the start of the program on HSN and the status is packaging.  It doesn't indicate if I will get a gift bag with that order.  I hope I get the gift HSN gift bag.  They kept saying the gift bag would be available for each order placed.

@Lucky Duck  - my order for the Skinn mask/GWP is now in packaging after being in process for 2 days. They had alot of orders hit in a 2 hr window so no surprise with longer processing time.

My order does not show the GWP but when I initially placed my order, the GWP info and photo did show when I looked at my account. I read that others had the same experience and when the order arrived, the GWP was included in the package. I think we  too will receive the GWP with the package that includes the mask

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

I ordered the Philosophy charcoal oxygen mask w/ face mostuizer on QVC and on HSN  3 oz tube of Tweak'd ~  getting 2 swag bags !