Honored Contributor

Anyone pre-ordering Bare Minerals Stick Foundation?

I haven't seen a presentation yet, but it is very reasonably priced versus say Bobbi Brown, which I love but is pricey......It doesn't ship out until February, but was curious if anyone has seen a presentation or plans on ordering.....

Frequent Contributor

Re: Anyone pre-ordering Bare Minerals Stick Foundation?

It does look interesting. Looks like it would be great for dry skin and has SPF. However, I am leary of ordering it. Most foundations I have pre ordered have been terrible. I get all hyped up and wait impatiently for it to arrive and then I am disappointed. Why is it on pre order anyway? I think I will stick with my Merle Norman.
Trusted Contributor

I pre-ordered it the day it came online. I love the be  complextion rescue cream.

Esteemed Contributor

As usual QVC has left my best shade off the list.  In the cream Complexion Rescue Dune, 7.5 is my shade.  I see QVC has Tan 7.0 then they skip up to 8, Spice.  I'll have to wait until the product comes to other retail counters so that I can see if I stick with Dune or go up to Spice or down to Tan.  That of course can happen with foundations going between formulas such as liquid, cream, powder, etc. in that you may need to use a different color for a particular formula.  MAC, Bobbi Brown, and Lancome are among the few brands which seems to get it right so that the customer can be assured of buying the same color name (or number), regardless of formula.